Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ranger_12

username

5 posts in this topic

i for a reason can't find my old username ((ranger>>>12<<<))  on the menu to start the game as usual ! i forgot the password because its a long time now playing on ((signe me auto)) today i just can't find my username and password on the luncher and i forgot the email and the password too :D  anyway is there a way how to recover my account ???? any help

Yo Ranger I can feel your pain. Look at : C:\Users\-\Documents\ProjectReality\Profiles\0001 if there is a file named Profile.con. If not I suggest to have a closer look to your Trashcan. ;) Maybe accidently deleted? :blum3: If so, undo this operation to go back to normal and join the freaking server.:big_boss: Do it!

9 hours ago, =VG= Rotblut said:

Yo Ranger I can feel your pain. Look at : C:\Users\-\Documents\ProjectReality\Profiles\0001 if there is a file named Profile.con. If not I suggest to have a closer look to your Trashcan. ;) Maybe accidently deleted? :blum3: If so, undo this operation to go back to normal and join the freaking server.:big_boss: Do it!

i did't delete anything power was off and had to start my coputer again then i didt find my account! thats all what happened

there is that file called profile.con yes its here

as i said i have the profile.con. but i just can't find the username on the menu. i tried recover existing account but i can't find it. 

nvm ty problem solved :D