• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

(Incomplete) VG Server Standard Maintenance & Updates - Friday 0300 ZULU (Thursday night for USA)   06/15/2018

**Too many players online, only did half the work - will complete tomorrow evening, same time**
      All VG Game Servers including TS3 and Falcon BMS will be going down for standard maintenance and updates on Friday June 22st at 0300 ZULU (which will be Wednesday evening in the USA).  Downtime is estimated to be 5 hours, but could be shorter (or longer) depending on a number of factors.  TS3 and Falcon BMS may be restored faster, and we may get these servers back online before moving on to other tasks.
Sign in to follow this  
ranger_12

username

i for a reason can't find my old username ((ranger>>>12<<<))  on the menu to start the game as usual ! i forgot the password because its a long time now playing on ((signe me auto)) today i just can't find my username and password on the luncher and i forgot the email and the password too :D  anyway is there a way how to recover my account ???? any help

Yo Ranger I can feel your pain. Look at : C:\Users\-\Documents\ProjectReality\Profiles\0001 if there is a file named Profile.con. If not I suggest to have a closer look to your Trashcan. ;) Maybe accidently deleted? :blum3: If so, undo this operation to go back to normal and join the freaking server.:big_boss: Do it!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, =VG= Rotblut said:

Yo Ranger I can feel your pain. Look at : C:\Users\-\Documents\ProjectReality\Profiles\0001 if there is a file named Profile.con. If not I suggest to have a closer look to your Trashcan. ;) Maybe accidently deleted? :blum3: If so, undo this operation to go back to normal and join the freaking server.:big_boss: Do it!

i did't delete anything power was off and had to start my coputer again then i didt find my account! thats all what happened

there is that file called profile.con yes its here

as i said i have the profile.con. but i just can't find the username on the menu. i tried recover existing account but i can't find it.