TightAssPants

Hello VG

11 posts in this topic

I've had a really great time playing on your coop server and I just love the atmosphere of the community.  I heard about the Red Tide event coming up and was wondering if there was an opening.  

47 minutes ago, TightAssPants said:

I've had a really great time playing on your coop server and I just love the atmosphere of the community.  I heard about the Red Tide event coming up and was wondering if there was an opening.  

Anyone can join this event as long as you download the Maps and install it when it's released.

I think I remember you was playing on my squad the other day, you seem like an alright lad.

Have fun and see you on the battlefield! :coffee:

HAY TightAss : ) 

Good to have you about, your a double plus for the game. nice clean player  : )  and i would get straight into any hyperbaric chamber, you have worked on, they can be a bit burnt sometimes hahah  : ) this is my fav one, never been cooked,  0 deaths ,and room to piss, no catheter needed, joy, sound system and TV as well  : ) hope ya like it. All eyes on Tight ass for a admin slot.  : ) hes wired up right and tight. and a rock solid gent.  

DSC00616.JPG

DSC00612.JPG

Welcome!

Welcome to the website, man!  If you're gonna join the Event, be sure you read the Briefing that TEDF took the time to write out.  Too many people gloss over it, and find themselves wondering what they are doing when they get to the event.  READ THE BRIEF! ;)   If there is room, I'll see you there.  Thanks for the kind praise - cheers!

-Sem

4 hours ago, STRONTIUM_DOG said:

and i would get straight into any hyperbaric chamber, you have worked on, they can be a bit burnt sometimes hahah

What the ever living hell are you talking about, @STRONTIUM_DOG ?!??!  Am I missing something? Does Tight here work on hyperbaric chambers for a living?  I hate to assume, but your post is just so freaking Gonzo that even I can't wrap my head around it, and I'm a pot smoking - acid eating Gonzo Freak from the Freak Kingdom...

Yer me and tight are tight and yes he used to work fixing them for the navy  : )  Gonzo Freak  brother hahaha it's never having a boss were all like this  : )  and it was a  "in joke" well a few lolz,,, i will try to be more inclusive, see ya on mars xx hugz  

Welcome the site, man.. i'll see ya on field, and nice to meet you :)

Inch

Welcome, Soldier. Thanks for being up for helping to further the Community goals of the Greatest Gaming Location on the Planet.