Diguelo

Returning Pilot

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Not flown on the vet server Falcon 4.33 yet but did in 4.32 and previous versions. Nice to see you have IVC working now.

Hope to get some flying time in with my mates and others on here now. Id be happy to help out with any Technical queries you have and getting new pilots started on their way.

Ive been flying Falcon now since 1998 and had many happy years of flying, but being in the UK its always proved to be an issue to get to fly with a wing or club due to time differences. Should anyone need assistance I am usually on Discord callsign Dig so if im on im always willing to help

Thanks go out to admin for sorting out my lost password issue.

Dig

Welcome. The server is reasonably stable and in need of more regular players so bring yours mates :)

Welcome!! Glad someone was able to help you with the password.  See you at Angels 20!

Welcome  .. Diguelo

Salute,

keep our aerospace safe, sir

I shall attempt to do so once Ive sorted out my stick profile, had some issues with it and Windows 10 but after some severe talking too the computer gave in and behaved itself.

20,000 ft is a tad high for having the top down and the tunes on.

Thanks for the welcomes back guys. I shall be bringing a few new pilots with me to your servers all with instructions behave or hit the silk.