Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Tad Sae Offensive Rare Victory!

=VG= Sausag3

Thats Right Ladies and Gentlemen!

It has been forever since we have Won on Tad Sae and today marks the first time in ages since we first played and won this round...

Well done guys! pictures are down below (Incase you dont belive us.:D)

Suprisingly we managed to finish the round with only 20 people.

Kavelenko's squad was the only squad actually doing something on the other half of the round. (Well done mate!)

I volunteered to be the commander for the time being and that was what won us the round because Area Attacks can be called every 5 mins (We made use of this on the other half of the round)

I think this was a really fun round and we can tell it was because there was lots on the team chat saying that its the best round they have ever been on. (Of course there are some that ultimately rage quitted mid-game *cough cough* squirel :D

Either way. it was alot of fun, hopefully it can be done again at some point in time. :lol:

- Sausag3

There was some bloopers too (When Kav flipped the jeep :D)

screen011.jpg

screen013.jpg

screen014.jpg

screen016.jpg

screen017.jpg

screen012.jpg

• Upvote 4

Tadsea is an easy map actually. I think I posted the solution for this map multiple times. But in short again

drive logi out main build fob near farm wait with going into cap for like 4 min (so all the bots in us main) then all rush in bridge area with 1 squad been in town. As soon you get in the cap zone of bridge all the bots will turn back to bridge where they are greated with MG fire. As soon bridge is capped and town neutral sease fire and push to temple 2 people should be sufficient to cap it and then easy walk to main. The issue with this is the coordination of the first flag. Everybody has to go in cap the same time and not like always in a train form. Even if they cap the bridge the issue is the constant spawning of bots in the town. I think me and ted did the map within 20 min just because the mighty logitruck makes the map to easy. 

This tactic is the most easiest and work on every map. If 20 people can't cap the flag get out of cap for like 2 min (bots stop defending walk away) and you can cap. 

6 minutes ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Nah don't be silly why would you think they might actually communicate on deployment other then for their own interest. 

Sometimes, i see rounds, without any communication at all. After a while, you know player names and when you join a server and see much names on the opponent team, this tactic works ;). PR player having similiar behaviour like bots in coop.

• Upvote 1