Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Operation "Red Tide" VI

TEDF

Operation "Red Tide" Part VI

6 pm GMT

PW : potato

ctLrDUz.jpg

Information provided by Col. Cherdenko has been delivered to the HQ and it turns out that things are not as we originally thought. Apparently after the russian aircraft was shot down over baltic sea, russian high ranking officer, General Krukov, overthrew persident Putin in a military coup and has ever since taken over  control over the entire russian armed forces and media, to make sure that no one would find out that russia is being led by someone else. His people have used fabricated video footages of mr Putin directing military forces from a command bunker to assure the loyalty of soldiers & civilians.

All officers who got suspicious were immediately purged and shamed, including col. Cherdenko who shortly after getting removed from office, started gathering people who were loyal to him and started an underground faction to find out what is going on. Shortly they found out about the coup and ever since have been trying to convince russian public that they have been lied to. Since then, they have been conduction insurgent style strikes against high value military targets, including the rocket site that was primed to launch a nuclear strike against NATO forces in the Baltic countries which they denied, propably saving tens of thousands of western soldiers and civilians.

In his message, col Cherdenko requests our assistance in terms of military equipment and other vital supplies which they in the end would use to retake Kreml. In exchange they offer us intelligence about Russian Military movements, their secret bases and plans against NATO forces. Also they provided us access to their communication link.

The Colonel also notified us that the two officers who got shot by Task Force 12 during the exchange are recovering well and should be back in action in no time.

Briefing : 

Information : 

1. Fobs will be available for this event. Deployable ATGM and AA launchers are disabled

2. There is no signup for this event. It is allowed to gather up people into squads beforehand

3. Maps will be released around 24h before the event.

4. Everyone is welcomed to join. 

5. NO LOCKED SQUADS.. geeeeez

Maps : 

1. Pavlovsk Bay - Commandos Marine

Assets : 

1 x Logistics truck (available once beach is secure)

2 x Troop Transport (Available once beach is secure)

1 x AMX + 4 x VAB (Available once all three outposts have been secured)

As a fate of good will, col Cherdenko has provided us intel about a secret submarine base from which russians have been launching their attacks against our ships. The base is said to be heavily guarded and also shielded from rocket and air attacks by the next generation AA defence system. The only way into the base would be a surprise attack from the ocean. Large scale assault would be impossible due to the heavy defences and submarines in the area, but a small INF force should be able to get close to the shore before being detected. 

French Commando Marines  will be deployed on boats SW of the base and must make their way to the beach marked on the map. It is highly adviced to attack the beach from as far west as possible to avoid the gun batteries located at the bay entrance. Once landed, marines must push east and capture the three outposts before the main assault on the base can begin. 

The red area on the map indicates anti ship mines making approach from that side impossible. Blue marker indicates firendly forces deployed to catch off any russian forces that may try to escape.

Expect enemy reinforcements from the north.

The amphibious assault vessel "Tonnerre" will dock and start distributing supplies once the beach is secured. All supplies and support vehicles will need to be unloaded in order to use them.

(unload = need to drive the vehicles off the ship using the ramp)

Objectives : 

1. Secure the beach (Once flag is captured, spawn will be available on the beach)

2. Proceed east and capture the three outposts. Once secure, we can send you some additional support

3. Capture the outer defences (Barracks and bay entrance)

4. Capture the submarine base. Once secure, an engineer team will be deployed to plant charges which will be detonated once the area is secure and marines have been extracted.

5. ONCE the base is secure, push east and capture the town and the small outpost. Until then you are not allowed to attack the town to the east.

5v4vykm.png

2. Harvest - German Paratroopers

The intel Task Force 12 gathered from Kubra base indicates that Russians have set up a field HQ near a small Lithuanian village. Your job is simple - get in there and neutralize it. Unfortunately Task Force 12 was unable to gather enough information to know exactly what russian regiment is currently based there and what reinforcements they can bring.

Rule: BLUEFOR MUST LAND ON THE DROPPOINTS. IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO STEER FURTHER TO LAND NEAR OTHER OBJECTIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Objectives : 

1. All units will be paradropped. Land at the 2 marked landing spots and secure them.

2. Proceed towards the farm and secure it so we can bring in more supplies and establish our own field HQ

3. Proceed NE and secure all the objectives. 

4. Capture the russian field HQ.

5. Secondary objective - Capture Russian field officer and bring him to our HQ.

Cho39eV.png

3. XXXXX

Rules : 

1. Map specific rules

2. Standard Veterans - Gaming server rules

• Upvote 8

More paint

I will update the list below. 
Note that the Positions within squads is determined by the SL. 

COMMANDER:

INF Squad 1: ""NO""
SL Double_13
Medic:  =VG= Martin
Medic: =VG= Rotblut
LAT: Vodka Skitalez
MG: I3RY4N
Breacher: JCLA
Rifleman: Spartanish 
Grenadier: =VG= STARK

INF Squad 2: Oscar Mike
SL: HaterOneActual
Medic: DarkCottonTail
Medic: TightAssPants
LAT: Galarain
MG: Denis34312
Breacher: knifer
Rifleman: finsam94
Grenadier: MajSwampAss

INF Squad 3: Crumpets
SL: Sausage
Medic: Midgee
Medic:
LAT: =VG= Blazer
MG: deathdealer
Breacher:
Rifleman:
Grenadier:

INF Squad 4: Alpha Group
SL: =VG= Kavelenko
Medic: BrokenArrow
Medic: Cptn Wonderful
LAT: Jersans
MG: =VG= SemlerPDX
Breacher: InchpincherToo
Rifleman:
Grenadier:

INF Squad 5: A
SL: 

INF Squad 6: A
SL: 

Total Signed up: X

Peechy...

This event is open for everyone. There aren't any official signup positions. Everyone is free to join whatever squad they want. It is up to squad leaders to ensure that the people in their squad follow orders and proper chain of command. If the person doesnt follow orders or does other annoying stuff then sure, boot them, but until then you can't deny people from joining in. If you don't like that then let someone else take the lead and deal with the grunts.

The allmight "NO" squad WILL accept any randoms that wish to join the squad. Let's try avoid creating one of those "Super Duper Elite squads" while other squad leaders are stuck with less experienced players and are unable to take the objectives.

Also, you either Command the team or Lead the squad, not both. 

The Commanding will only be needed when nobody goes commanding then at least someone should take the lead. I was not planning on this but to make sure we have at least someone I shall do so. It is not in violation of the rules as I will just be another SL on the chat that has the battleplans 

I will take lead of Squad 3 as a Squad Leader.

Name = "Crumpet"

Anyone can join but I will take Reserve Slots in case they want a "Guaranteed Spot" on my squad.

AND... AS ALWAYS! MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THE BRITISH NATIONAL ANTHEM AND BRING SOME ALL MIGHTY TEA!

A flag featuring both cross and saltire in red, white and blue

Crumpet Squad Structure:

Squad Leader - Sausag3 (Me)

Medic - Midgee

Medic - ?

AR (Automatic Rifeman) - Deathdealer

Breacher - =VG= Blazer

Grenadier - ?

MG (Machine Gunner) - ?

LAT (Light Anti Tank) - ?

Key:

RED = Not Currently Filled

GREEN = Filled

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GUYS! :D

I will lead Squad 4 - Code Name: Alpha Group.

Default Kits:
    Officer Kit - =VG= Kavelenko
    Medic 1 - Sausag3
    Medic 2 - Cptn Wonderful -
    Breacher Kit - =VG= Blazer -
    Automatic Rifleman - =VG= SemlerPDX -
    Lite Anti Tank Kit (LAT)  - VODKA Jersans -
    Grenadier Kit - deathdealer203
    Rifleman/Heavy Machine Gunner (HMG) -

Alpha Group will accept randoms on the day of the event if any of our players are unable to attend.

1 hour ago, Midgee said:

Don't know what kind of Brit i am if i don't sign up for crumpets. If Sausage will have me that is. Ill take teabag dispersal kit.

Come on in Midgee! Remeber to sing the national anthem on local when in-game XD

I'll be there I believe. I've chatted with Kav - If I'm out of town, someone will fill the slot.

6 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Please inform people on the server that are not regular to the website so we can get more people to join the event

Can someone update the MOTD's to promote the event?

On 25/06/2017 at 6:12 PM, =VG= Double_13 said:

Please inform people on the server that are not regular to the website so we can get more people to join the event

Hi Double I've invited quite a lot of new players to check out this event, and join us.

Many of them do not realize that we actually have this kind of event and also have the misconception that they need to be a VETERANS member to play.

I have reassured them that it is open to anyone, to check this forum and ask to be placed or to select a squad of their choice.

TEDF, I notice that we still have 2 squads to fill as well as a few spots in the current squads, would it be acceptable for a clan such as GI or GDO to enter a squad of their own?

Well they can join and premake a squad if they wish. However the pre making of squads is not mandatory and the people who make the squads can decide to swap people. 

Bla bla bla you not allowed to kick people from ur squad for no valid reason so create locked squad and invite the people you wish xD (flaw is that you can't invite 7 people but only 5) 

so yes they can join and yes they can create a squad 

4 hours ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

... also have the misconception that they need to be a VETERANS member to play.

1 hour ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Bla bla bla you not allowed to kick people from ur squad for no valid reason so create locked squad and invite the people you wish xD (flaw is that you can't invite 7 people but only 5) 

4 hours ago, =VG= Kavelenko said:

TEDF, I notice that we still have 2 squads to fill as well as a few spots in the current squads...

Sigh...  

On 20.6.2017 at 7:50 PM, =VG= TEDF said:

This event is open for everyone. There aren't any official signup positions. Everyone is free to join whatever squad they want. 

"Everyone is free to join whatever squad they want" = NO LOCKED SQUADS!  Shouldn't be that hard to understand. 

Last time I checked the team was able to create up to 9 squads. I don't know why Mr Double brought up that "Signup list" with preset roles when there's no signups or limited number of squads.

Seriously, only takes around 5 minutes to read through the information. 

Highlighted the more important parts on main post & added additional info for pavlovsk and harvest..

• Upvote 1