Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Operation "Red Tide" Part V

TEDF

Seems pretty sweet for an event...

The floppy Sausag3 shall join the event in affiliation to Charlie Squad as a trusty Rifleman carrying his trusty shank..

Blazer i'm coming for you... ;)

Edit: Get ready for the fight. See you next weekend! - Blazer

• Upvote 1

Added the third map : kozelsk.

Task Force 12 assets : 

5 x HMMWV .50 cal

HQ Recieved a message from Russian Spetsnaz Colonel Anatoly Cherdenko, stating that he has some vital information that he's willing to share, but he's only willing  to give it to our most trusted elite commandos.

Task Force 12 is tasked to retrieve the information and then make their way back to the HQ. You are given 5 HMMWVs for this task. Mount up at the deployment zone, and then move the convoy up to the bunker area. The colonel sayd he'll meet you inside the biggest bunker. It is adviced to park the vehicles inside to avoid them being spotted by UAVs.

When leaving the deployment you have 2 options, either take the long way around to the north, or to take the fast route to the west that goes through a military camp which is a very good ambush location. The choice is yours. Remember - we have no reinforcements in the area! if all HMMWVs are lost then you have no way of getting out and therefore will be assumed KIA.

Be on your guard as we have no reason to trust this colonel and it could very likely to be a trap to get rid of our commando unit.

DO NOT OPEN FIRE UNTIL YOU ARE FIRED UPON!

Vehicles must stay on the road!

HRPfMty.png

• Upvote 3

Delta squad is currently full as one of the slots is reserved for Melon, provided that he's not hungover or drunk :D

@Midgee - Assigned you to Alpha to balance out the squads a bit in terms of manpower.

Additional info concerning the event : 

MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES AND MAP SPECIFIC RULES ON THE MAIN POST !!!!

1. Maps will be released 3-4 hours prior to start to avoid intel snooping. 

2. Server will be taken down about 1h 30mins prior to start for some final setups and role rehearshals. Server will be opened around 30 minutes before the event starts for some warmup on the finest INF maps PR has to offer. The best!

3. As mentioned before, this event is signup only. Any people not in the list attempting to join will be removed, continious attempts will get you banned until the server is back to normal. 

3.1 If there are slots open after the event has started  and someone not on the list wishes to join, poke me (=VG= TEDF) on TS and I shall grant you access. People, who are on the list and drop out midgame may reconnect freely.

4. Password will be given on TS once the server is up on warmup mode.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, =VG= TEDF said:

3. As mentioned before, this event is signup only. Any people not in the list attempting to join will be removed, continious attempts will get you banned until the server is back to normal. 

3.1 If there are slots open after the event has started  and someone not on the list wishes to join, poke me (=VG= TEDF) on TS and I shall grant you access. People, who are on the list and drop out midgame may reconnect freely.

My squad is currently full.

I have deathdealer203 on my reserve list. Ill be sure to remind him to poke you if one of my original squad members drop out.

Maps : DOWNLOAD

Install Instructions:
1) Download the file
2)locate your PR levels directory, (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Reality\Project Reality BF2\mods\pr\levels)
3) Extract the downloaded zip file into pr\levels using winzip, winrar, 7zip etc.

4) Run PR
5) Create a local coop game and check that the event maps are in your maplist
6)If they are you're good to go for the event

7) It is adviced to clear your shaders cache to avoid any complications with textures =  launcher - support - utilities - perform task under clear shaders cache

• Upvote 1