STRONTIUM_DOG

introductions
OK OK OK my formal introduction STRONTIUM_DOG

8 posts in this topic

WOW it's been years and each time i get home to the UK PR is still up and running better than ever, : )   me and my game buddy use to fantasize about a flight boat tank first person shoot em up combo, and our dreams came true, and hacktivists made it free as well........... JOY 

ITs nice to rub boots with all the folks from all over the world, Sausage  can  teach, DOC MOON how to toss lolzz and it's all a right laugh.  

About me I'm not a prince ok ladss hahah that was funny.  Im half Italian and half scottish, dont call me brittish or my grandad will role in his grave hahah

#true vet gamer elite, wolfenstein, duke nukem 3D, quake, unreal tournament, PR.  

IF you wonder why i'm a bit OTT it's because i was raised like John Connor, from the movie terminator. and never had a boss.  hahaha i shit you not. 

I'm here fighting robots not men, as one day the robots will come for your kidsss mannnn  and you will give them up mannn to the machine mannn. hahah

and i will need you allllllll.         

Thanks for putting up with my shit mike for months  : )    change your toothpaste and store food, and magnets.  LOVE YOU  ALL, xx

You guys know this guy? I don't

just kidding man it is nice to see you on the forum. I do like your British sounding voice (not saying you are British xD) but yea man that horrible mic, every time it reminded me of the macdrive. 

Anyway it is good to see you enjoying the times on our server. I still play most of the games of my old days (age of empire 2, red alert 2, cnc itself) 

see ya on the server 

Nice to see a so experienced Bot Trainer here. ;)

17 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

You guys know this guy? I don't

just kidding man it is nice to see you on the forum. I do like your British sounding voice (not saying you are British xD) but yea man that horrible mic, every time it reminded me of the macdrive. 

Anyway it is good to see you enjoying the times on our server. I still play most of the games of my old days (age of empire 2, red alert 2, cnc itself) 

see ya on the server 

For those who seek perfection there can be no rest on this side of the grave.  Afemativ 

4 hours ago, Rotblut said:

Nice to see a so experienced Bot Trainer here. ;)

Yep nothing like blowing up a facety, $ 600.000 toaster  : ) sorry i was a bit to hard on your mates HAHAHAHAH waking up can be painful....  

f802799d89539c3adcadb2b79bac5346.jpg

67776890bf377d00efff3b5d4cdc347a.jpg

Howdy. How are you so linked to an "ancient" 2000AD character?

Your Welcome to the Best Gaming Community is long over due!!

See you out there!

Welcome aboard man. Blud