Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Admin Application

SeekinAssassin

Hello there chaps,

I know that you have a different sort of system for this but:

PR Username: 1Lt|SeekinAssassin

Poke/message me for CD Hash.

Experience:

I am currently a Senior Administrator on the Deployment Server Free Candy Van.

What I can bring to the team?

Well someone who can fill in the time slot that you struggle to Admin in due to life things and potential Time Zones. So I am volunteering to take the role of an Admin of VG to help the team fulfil their goal and keep the server active and in straight with the rules.

The server is also full of EU players during the time I play and some night owls from the US.

Regards 

1st Lieutenant SeekinAssassin. Admin of Greystone International and Officer of Able Company.

As Double_13 mentioned, we have a rather extensive process which regular players and PR admins observe a player's behavior and pattern while being on the server before contacting them to see if they want to try becoming an admin. Even if we like the person because he/she behaved well and would like to become an admin, we still ask them go through a probation period where we only grant them a light admin role and see if they can control their emotions and stay rational when tensions rise and personal feelings are involved. We had a serveral "incidents" where VG had to remove someone from admin role because they would simply act like they're above the rules, and this process is a direct result of the unfortunate events we had to go through.

22 hours ago, SeekinAssassin said:

Go ahead and delete the thread if you want doesn't bother me at all. :)

We don't delete posts and threads just because we don't find it useful or necessary. Unless it contains a content that is generally considered  "not for the public," we do keep everything the way it is. However, there is a possibility of the thread locking if someone starts adding unrelated contents that does not contribute to the original content.

If you wish to delete your content because either you don't like our admin selection process or don't want to wait long for an admin role in VG, you may edit your original posting by overwriting your post and simply put [DELETED] on top of it. Please be aware, if you erase your original application, we will consider that as a statement that you're no longer interested in joining PR admin list and you will be withdrawn from the list of people we need to observe closely.

Have a good day, and enjoy your stay.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

Well the reason why I said that you can delete the post was because I thought that you may not like me posting this sort of thing to the Public as it may cause others to do the same or something. No change in my request :)

Thanks

1st Lieutenant SeekinAssassin. Administrator of Greystone International and Officer of Able Company.

1 hour ago, SeekinAssassin said:

Well the reason why I said that you can delete the post was because I thought that you may not like me posting this sort of thing to the Public as it may cause others to do the same or something. No change in my request :)

There is never "Oh my gawd we have too many admins! What are we going to do naw!!! :21:" moment in the server.

Admins, just like any other people, are playing the game and sometimes we can all get distracted when something happens. Also, as you said in the original application, we have lack of adequate amount of admins present in the server when everyone in North America goes to sleep 'cause who cares about people outside the BEST country on Earth, so you will never hear us saying "Oh thanks for the application but we already have enough admins so come back later! :3:"

Now, for the record, "everyone" can fill out an application to become an admin.

That doesn't mean everyone's going to get one, however.

• Upvote 2

Well I shall keep an eye out as if you suitable for admin on our server, I ask other admins to do the same. I already saw you where active on our teamspeak so that's good as it is one of the requirements. Please report any issues on our forum, ingame and/or teamspeak so these can be dealt with asap. 

Like I and the others said we rarly have and accept self made applications for staff. We are always looking in expanding our staff but we do not really support the idea of selfapplying, this as it is easyer for us to nominate people ourself (quality and not quantity). 

Anyway have fun playing our server and see you next time. 

In my opinion, he would fit into an admin job, must not be a full admin but light admins are always welcome.

Sidenote:

I know him better as  some guys i voted YES for. 

8 hours ago, ZZANG1847 said:

Even if we like the person because he/she behaved well and would like to become an admin, we still ask them go through a probation period where we only grant them a light admin role and see if they can control their emotions and stay rational when tensions rise and personal feelings are involved

That is a good point from Zzang. I mentioned in your (Seekin) last disruptive player report that we need people who are NICE admins with good repuation.

I suggest, lets wait a bit more time, for my =VG= mates to get trust in you. You already have mine but seems to ....... ah, lets wait the next polls.

• Upvote 1