Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Application to become =VG= :D

=VG= Connor

Hello :D Im Connor AKA connorsponner01.

I really enjoy this community and i love being on the server, admins are constantly making the place fun, Other players are great to play with and i just would REALLY love to be associated with this community a bit more and feel more apart of it by having =VG= in my name (It also looks kinda badass XD) now i haven't played for maybe a month as i have been studying for exams so maybe some people might need to have a quick trip down memory lane  to remember me. But anyway even if i dont get the right amount of votes i will always love this community and server <3

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your interest in joining VG.  We are slow to recruit new members to be sure players are a good match with the rest of the =VG= members, and share the same values of maturity and the VG COOP Spirit in our games.  Much of the discussion of new members and in-game admins happens in the background here in locked forums, and a common question that comes up is "Did you ask that person if they were even interested in joining?".  It is good to know that you are interested, as it eliminates any guess work in that respect.  It's the first step in the process... but the next step is out of your hands, as a VG Member would need to sponsor your membership as a vote in our locked admin forums - please do not request a VG Member to sponsor your membership, this is a decision they get to make on their own.

What I can tell you now is to just keep playing and hanging out with the community.  We have no problem with players remaining as players, and =VG= tags award you no additional privileges in our games, so please continue to enjoy your time on our servers.  If a VG Member decides to sponsor your membership in the future, they will let you know.  Have fun, be cool, and thanks again for your interest!!

:hi:

• Upvote 6

On 5/15/2017 at 10:20 PM, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Thank you for your interest in joining VG.  We are slow to recruit new members to be sure players are a good match with the rest of the =VG= members, and share the same values of maturity and the VG COOP Spirit in our games.  Much of the discussion of new members and in-game admins happens in the background here in locked forums, and a common question that comes up is "Did you ask that person if they were even interested in joining?".  It is good to know that you are interested, as it eliminates any guess work in that respect.  It's the first step in the process... but the next step is out of your hands, as a VG Member would need to sponsor your membership as a vote in our locked admin forums - please do not request a VG Member to sponsor your membership, this is a decision they get to make on their own.

What I can tell you now is to just keep playing and hanging out with the community.  We have no problem with players remaining as players, and =VG= tags award you no additional privileges in our games, so please continue to enjoy your time on our servers.  If a VG Member decides to sponsor your membership in the future, they will let you know.  Have fun, be cool, and thanks again for your interest!!

:hi:

Im not being impatient but do u know roughly how long this process could take? :D

We do not "process" new members, we play with them for a long period of time, sometimes for up to a year or more, and if it is felt that the member would be a good fit in VETERANS-GAMING, a VG Clan Member will choose to sponsor the member for a vote.  Again, we are not a "clan" clan, and we do not hand out clan tags often.  When someone seems like a good fit, they get asked by a VG Clan Member, that is all.  To be honest, I don't know you - and many VG Members here do not know you - but we know "of" you and see you playing on the PR COOP server here and there.  Most people who become Clan Members are well known by many VG Members on a personal level, and are well known to the rest of the community as well, having made a positive name for themselves and having made many friends, and many of these people, coming from the PR Server, have also proven themselves already by being in-game Admins on the server.
Being part of a "community" clan is more than donning the tags, it's an acceptance to the core crew, a sign of proven responsibility and an acceptable level of maturity.

Patience is a virtue.  Thanks again for your interest and see you around!

• Upvote 3