Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Black Hawk Down Tactic...

=VG= Martin

i have 40 minutes recorded of that round :D

Got the moment with the Breacher on the cache, where i am RPG'ed him. Recorded also Gabi's and my dirty laughing.

Taped also the RPG hit on the Lynx.

This was a nice Insurgency round as INS team. We had the kill lead with 65+.

We won with 2 caches left.

Sad that you didn't catched the other guys on the balcony.

We had atleast 10 players on the balconies around.

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, =VG= TEDF said:

Looks cool and all, until a somewhat competent BLUEFOR Grenadier shows up ;) 

When you would see the whole movie, we all was alltime aware about that. The lower balcony groups had cover for such an grenadier from the buildings and had the job to kill those threats.

TEDF, 

there was no chance for any grenadier to get us all, because 90% of the time, we was prone on the floor, we managed all people to watch out that there legs not looking through the walls. Some balconies had civies, our balcony had atleast to additional kits laying around with grenades. Martin and Gabi did an amazing job as medics and they organisated all the ropes for the people. I watched the full clip and at the best times we was 14 ppl around the cache and 11 on the balconies. You cannot see it in the pics because i choosed moments to make screens, where i saw many people to get them in few pics. Later, we was well scattered over the balconies. Me, the  RPG was on the highest level. The real firepower was on the lower levels and had perfect cover against the APC from the desert or outskirts. You can hear that in the shortclip about who, which level of balconyhas to use.

It was an amazing organisation job and all people had fun and joined our BLACK HAWK DOWN AMBUSH.

It all started with my words: YESSSSSS, what a nice location for an ambush like in BHD. Martin, rope me up.

And than it  begun ...... 

In this clip we all was up and not hiding because we wanted people on the screenshot that Martin made.

• Upvote 6