Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Mumble issue

FatAlbert

If you open mumble and behind your name (or in the traybar) shows a symbol that looks like the top of a chopper you have been suppressed by something. To fix that you can switch to lobby and back into the squad. If this symbol is not the case then rebooting your mumble would be the way to fix it. 
if neither of the 2 works then it could be the server been a jerk and would most probably need some slapping of the reboot key. 

9 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

If you open mumble and behind your name (or in the traybar) shows a symbol that looks like the top of a chopper you have been suppressed by something. To fix that you can switch to lobby and back into the squad. If this symbol is not the case then rebooting your mumble would be the way to fix it. 
if neither of the 2 works then it could be the server been a jerk and would most probably need some slapping of the reboot key. 

Sometimes, it just stops working without any warning.  Sometimes, my screen will flash white (win10).

There is no speaker that is crossed out, at bottom right corner, until I restart mumble and it still doesn't work.

I tried to shut down mumble and let it restart - doesn't work.

I switch to lobby and when I try to switch back to squad "you are denied access to squad x".  

I tried as commander...."you are denied access to Commander channel".

So I get stuck in the lobby.

In the end, I have to restart the game.  Sometimes that doesn't work.  Sometimes, I have to restart my computer.  It happened 7 or 8 times last night.  Hasn't happened at all - tonight - so far.

Checked...have 75 events today - so far.

No hardware events.    But, I lifted my keyboard off my lap 3 times, just now.  And each time, I lifted up in the air, my screen flashed white and made some sort of event sound.

Somehow, me lifting my keyboard is triggering an audio event.  I see my audio (logiech software) trying to re-install or re-recognize something.  Very weird.  It's the version I want to use - as opposed to the current version.  Still, why would it start behaving this way when it's worked so well.

oh well.  

• 1 month later...

I lifted my keyboard off my lap 3 times, just now.  And each time, I lifted up in the air, my screen flashed white and made some sort of event sound.      

ITS a BEEP warning,,,,,, BEEEEEEP right  

Im sure your keyboard cable is  worn out and shorting, they break just at the grommet holding  the cable at the keyboard, ya gotta crack it open and fix it or get a new one, 100% sure  : )  just wiggle it for lots BEEPS hahahah. Been making my own PCs before the interweb  : )  FIX IT, it takes and hour, but makes you stronger : )    

Mumble starts and stops working on each update, if it worked before just wait and it will work again,  next time you play  : )  if you have been tinkering in the config reset defaults : )  mumble is fully AUTO : ) just jams a lot,hahah   hope it helps :fiona_dog2: