Sausag3

Sausag3 - Fear the Wurst

9 posts in this topic

Greetings lads and lasses! :crigon_03:

Most of you know me already on PR but I might as well introduce myself to everyone else who don't.

Yes I know what your thinking: "Why in the heck is your name called Sausag3", well here is my response. While I was signing up to PR for the first time, I was eating some Sausage (No not the kind of sausage you eat *cough cough* Dick) and I didn't know what to call myself, I looked around myself and I saw a mighty sausage on my plate, and that is how I became Sausag3, Moving on.

I've been on PR for quite a while now, so I pretty much understand all the Rules and Regulations on the VG Servers.. 

I'm happy to say that VG is not only the best COOP server but probably the best SERVER in all of PR. 

I've met some absolute legends on this server, It got even better when I joined the TS Server. Non stop Banter, Never gets old. But at the same all of us can be serious when needed.

I like to have a laugh but I can be quite serious when needed.

In PR i'm pretty much the "Jack of All Trades" type of guy, I can play Trans and CAS (IF YOU TRUST ME xD), APC or TANK along with infantry and the most important of them all a Squad Leader.

I've got my experience by watching how others play in action (kind of like monkey see monkey do)

I look up to many people on PR... Examples can be HaterOneActual, Blazer, Deathdealer, =VG= Double_13 and pretty much most of the lads with =VG= Tags. Hopefully I can be one of you lads one day, but time will tell.

I'm British and Proud (Don't diss me or the Queen's Country)

I'm currently in the British Army Reserves. 

You usually see me talk about my Experience in the Army Reserves and the Knowledge that I have. On TS of course.

And that's about It.  (I hope XD)

Obviously its quite a long introduction to myself but hey, you probably now know a thing or two about me ,so get over it XD

Sausag3 Reporting for Duty Sir! ;)

And forgot to mention.. 

I take things really literal, so if you're gonna ask me to do stupid things, be more specific

last time someone told me to jump in bath with a toaster the other day... I literally did it and it was a complete waste of time! It didn't do anything. :D

IMG_3902.JPG

Once it was a peaceful time on TS and PR until "The sausage" appeared. Since then it is has been a complete disaster from spamming quoteds over mumble at the endscreen to getting booted of the GI event server because one wanted to join the race event with a logi truck. 

But even with all these things he's still a good*  player

Hope to see ya more on TS and on the battlefield 

*not good as skilled player as there to much uhms ,but good as you might have a medic once in a while if he's not shot already. xD

Hell of an intro!  Thanks for the praise!  C ya! :hi:

Saucy Sausage, here?? Ohh My!!

Hmm... I wonder if we will get the same recipe-- I mean version of sausage, here?? LOL!!

Welcome to the Site, Matey!!

Oh Sausage. You so silly... :crigon_04:

You're all gonna get some "sausage" tonight ;)

guess you could say the "sausage" bomb was dropped when I joined TS (*insert penis joke here*) :D

And blazer, you could of said "You silly willie"... could have linked with the theme of sausage :D

"saucy sausage" sounds legit like a catchy name. Could this mean a new nickname? :huh:

Cheers for the Praise and Banter :biggrin:

have a good one! 

:crigon_04:Mr Sausag3 .... I m glad you made your introduction ,but I M STILL WAITING FOR MY TEA !! :lex_05:

Just now, .Blizzard. said:

But I M STILL WAITING FOR MY TEA !! 

How would you like your Tea? Milk? Any Sugars? :coffee:

I would like some brown sugar please ! :P