Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Command Detonation For PR BLUFOR

WCCBadploy

Would it be possible to get the Command detonation option returned to the BLUFOR Engineer and Breacher?

I know it is not available in Deployment, but COOP doesn't have to be the same.

The current set up takes a key strategic option off the table that can be of vital tactical benefit, especially as a last resort.

I have wished many a time on Mutrah, at North City, when we are over run by Armor to have that fall back plan to help clear the road.

One never knows. It may prove so popular the PR Devs may reintroduce it to regular Deployment.

Thoughts, Comments?

Should only be possible by changing out the kit layouts, which in return would alter the map files which also in return would have people to download the different map files and forcing the server to be locked due to custom content.

From what I know, it got removed due to people strapping on to vehicles and then driving them into enemy, creating new type of gary suicide trucks for all factions instead of insurgents only. A tactic that was widely used on COOP as well ( Forklift gary on Muttrah comes to mind).

• Upvote 1