FatAlbert

HEY, HEY, HEY! FatAlberts here today!

17 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Alot of you know me as "Cushing" on this and Reality Mod forums.                 In-game, I am FatAlbert.  

My friend stressed that he would kick my butt if I got banned or didnt follow the rules on any server.  So I read the player manual 3 times in preparation to play PR.  And I look for the rules of a server wherever I can find them.  

My first game was Kashan Desert in 2009 (Deployment).  I was a total NOOOOOOB! :D  I think it was my first shooter game.  I spent 15 minutes walking in the desert with no idea where I was going or what I was supposed to do.   The game was so confusing, I think I would have quit PR had some guys from =HOG=, PrWars, and Hardcore clans helped me along.  I have played on the =VG= coop server since it started, but took a couple years off from PR.   Alot has changed since then.

Anyway, just wanted to clarify that I will be using FatAlbert on this forum to avoid any confusion.

Cya on the battlefield....:)

Albert Finally! I missed you man. 

Take it easy. 

We see you!!

You are duly acknowledged and noted!! LOL!!

I was wondering when you would introduce yourself.

Welcome Bud!  :crigon_04:

Welcome!  Thanks for the intro!!

(but.... you are the same person that post this several days ago:

On 4/16/2017 at 6:18 PM, Cushing63 said:

Is Teamspeak down?  I can connect to other teamspeak servers, but not VG's.

If I have been banned from VG's TS (for whatever reason), just let me know so I don't try and keep connecting to it.

and you could have very easily changed your Display Name from Cushing63 to FatAlbert by editing your profile.  No big deal, it just threw me for a loop for a second when I saw you made a second account instead of just changing your name.

:prankster2:

(you were not banned, as I'm sure you now know; our server took a shit and we've been rebuilding it all week.)

Blazer if you still waiting for my introduction post that ain't gonna happen. 

Anyway welcome fatalbert to the community 

Hey Mr FatAlbert ,

welcome friend . Iv'e been playing with you for a little while , very nice guy and dedicated player .

ill do my intro soon ;p 

Welcome Bro!

See ya on the battlefield.

Kav

Never mind first time i played this game i spent 15 days play  rifleman kit because i did't know how to change. and i though those guys flying the jets and chopper have some expensive DLCs or something...

Haha Welcome Albert.   First maps were Muttrah and Kashan for me. I used to walk to crate then freak out and quit the game. Some guy asked me if i was "revivable"  . I had no clue what state i was in : )

Posted (edited)

Thank you to everyone - for the welcome.....

I didn't get to complete my post.  A neighbor stopped by....(the guy who got me started in PR).  By the time he left, I had a "senior moment" and forgot what I was doing. ;)

hmmm I thought I tried to edit my name before I created this 2nd account, but I must have messed it up.

And for the curious....

No I'm not fat... far from it. :D

I almost qualify for "Senior communities" at my age

I have always been a gamer.  My first computer used 5 1/2" floppies and I played 'Murican football with X's and O's.

I think  I might have been one of the first people to get PR to work in 5760x1080 resolution - back in the day. 

Give me the alternate HAT kit and a crate....no more armor. ;)    2011 screenshotPR eyefinity external view.jpgBF22012-05-1505-21-48-172.jpg

Anyway,  I'll just leave it at Thanks for providing a fun place to play PR.

I am Oscar Mike!

Edited by FatAlbert
picture showed up twice.

did my intro just because you did buddy.  awesome playing in the 2 rounds today. hope to see you in the future!

HAY FAT well dun straight in and  ace to play next to, i won't say play with ,,, as Fat  Albert means big cock  in the UK hahahahh 

Nice to have you arround

Hay I like to chat buddy I miss you bud . hope to see you soon

Vincent

Been a while, bro. Really missed u. Hope we can meet at the field again soon- :)

Regards,

InchPincherToo

Hey fat ass welcome aboard. Thx for the intro. Blud