Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Operation "Red Tide" Part III

TEDF

Battle Plans are almost finalized and will be posted over the weekend. I would like to gather a list of the people committed to crewing heavy assets and Infantry squads so I can do a more specific battle plan. Please message me or reply to this post with that info. Thanks!

fools rd.jpg

dragon fly.jpg

iron ridge.jpg

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, FrankoIT said:

Would love to participate but this all seems really complicated and serious. I may stay out!

Nothing too complicated. Like a regular COOP gameplay, just different maps and layouts, "Slightly" more difficult as well ;) . Feel free to join.

Maps should be up on Thursday

• Upvote 2

Sorry guys, Download will be delayed. Did some testing with Martin and found out that 90% of the stuff doesnt work as it should. Did found interesting bug among other things where we managed to get 24+ bots into one squad though.

Going to dig in a bit deeper to see what's causing the issues. Will upload the maps as soon as possible.

• Upvote 3

Download LINK added to the main briefing. Sorry for the delay.

Some intel for tomorrow : 

1. The maps are extremely difficult to represent the massive russian invasion force against unprepeared NATO forces. Teamwork is required at all times in order to hold on against massive russian forces.

2. Troop tranport trucks now carry one light supply grate, but have 10 minute respawn time.

3. One deployable AT launcher will be available

• Upvote 2

@Lon-nolan there is plenty of space however you will have to find yourself a squad to join. Just download the maps and be on ts at the time the event is going to start

I would like to request that everybodu waits with spawning in until everybody is loaded this as the resistance is high and loading times could make or break your defence lines. 

I highly suggest to make multiple squads of 6 people rather then 2 of 8. This as certain maps have large front lines and require multiple squads to cover. 

28 minutes ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

I highly suggest to make multiple squads of 6 people rather then 2 of 8. This as certain maps have large front lines and require multiple squads to cover.

@Kavelenko If case need be, I may drop out of Kavelenko's squad and create an additional 4 to 6 Man squad to help bolster the lines. I will take on any "randoms" on the day if this is required.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@HaterOneActual Any further news regarding your plans mate or are you revealing those on the day?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, for people joining an event for the first time and haven't downloaded any PR maps before, simply copy and paste the files into the following directory:

Program Files (Wherever you installed PR) / Project Reality / Project Reality BF2 / mods / pr / levels

PR MAPS.png

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Blazer said:

@Kavelenko If case need be, I may drop out of Kavelenko's squad and create an additional 4 to 6 Man squad to help bolster the lines. I will take on any "randoms" on the day if this is required.

Hey Blazer that will be fine with me if you create that extra squad; that will drop ALPHA GROUP back to 7. See you guys on the battlefield!

3 minutes ago, Lon-nolan said:

Thanks for the map link. I have installed.

I tried to join the VG server and was asked for a password.
Please tell me how to I get the password

Was just doing some testing. Server is back to normal for now. Will take it down again about an hour or so before the event starts.

Password will be given on TS and posted here on the forums before the event begins.

• Upvote 1