Alexisfairos

Hello to all!!!!

8 posts in this topic

Greetings IGN is alexisfairos,  my real name is Alex(see what I did there? )I am from Greece(I oweyou money I know...) and I am honoured to be able to play with the VG  community which has been very helpful (and sometimes punishing, hadn't read the rules until I made this post... ).Just making some points here about myself (this IS an introduction after all)  I love yhe humvee the abrams and transport helis/osprey and what I love even more are gunner (see the connection? )  spots(the sound and firepower of these things give me wargasms). About infatry positions I generally take medic and automatic riflerman if possible(did't expect that now did ya? ). But I'll gladly fill any spot needed . Anyway glad to start and be with you guys! (I hope you don't hate me because sometimes I make some dumb mistakes.). 

Well welcome to the VG fourms and hope to see more of you on the battlefield!  I am glad that you were able to introduce yourself  and let us get to know you better.  Remember, we all make mistakes sometimes but all we can do is learn from them.

Cheers,

M8

Welcome to the site and servers!  I was also a big fan of the medic kit back when I played PR.  Everyone loves a life saver!  Have a great time and see you around!

:drinks:

Welcome Soldier.

Thanks for dropping by and giving the community a shout out!!

It is always great to meet fellow team players who look for roles that support and ensure their team's success at whatever they do.

See you out there, Matey.

Welcome to the community,

i do not recall playing together with you so I hope that might change soon

anyway see ya on the battlefield 

Looking forward to talking soon! :crigon_04:

Sup man welcome to the site. Blud

Wonderful, there are truly never enough medics around. :aikido: Welcome and have fun.