Connorsponner01

Hey :D I'm Scared to do this.

15 posts in this topic

My name is Connor, Know as connorsponner01 in game :D (PR)

I mainly play as Trans, CAS or Tank/APC.... I'm pretty much an vehicle alcoholic. I do play INF when im needed (Which is all the time cos i am cool) and I love '=VG= Keed' Great guy ;D Probably will never see this but..meh.

I literally have know idea what I'm supposed to be saying on this so I'm just saying anything that can possibly make it long xD I also am trying to make my Grammar perfect so i look good... 

Anyway thanks for wasting precious time on reading my bad Introduction and I'll see you on the Battlefield :D 

LOL check out the other introductions mate. They range from funny to awkward to kinda weird to straight and simple. But they're all, mostly, good people

Anyhow. Welcome back to the server!

Have you changed your ways? :)

Welcome!

I feel like we simply dont have enough die-hard Infantry fans *cough*m823us*cough* to lead the (newer) players into battle.

Hope we get along! See you on the battlefield

Greetings and welcome to the community. I am sure over time you will find your comfort zone with words, similar to what you do in game.

Welcome!  I wouldn't worry too much about grammar here, people come from all over the world so it's pretty much a luxury. lol  See you around! :drinks:

1 hour ago, l3RY4N said:

I feel like we simply dont have enough die-hard Infantry fans *cough*m823us*cough* to lead the (newer) players into battle.

No idea what that means... I just show up and people do the work for me.

But as always welcome to the battlefield @Connorsponner01, I always appreciate some people in Vehicles so I can to places rather then using my lacemobile.  

Thanks guus really apreciate it,I've actually been on this server quite a long time XD just never really had the chance to do this :( But yeah thanks a lot hope to see u all soon ;) 

Welcome to the forums connor!

welcome buddy. hope to see you in game soon. Im always open to answer questions. 

I never made an introduction, (important people don't need one) :p.

Anyway nice to see you on the forum, I have seen you online quite some times and I don't recall having a bad experience with you. Feel free to hop on TS and chat with us there, often there are 3 to 7 people on PR TS and many of them might be able to help you if you have any problems and or questions. 

Anyway see ya ingame 

Nice intro, welcome to VG. 

Hopefully see you in game at some point. 

I teamed up with @Connorsponner01 sometimes he's pretty good

Hey l3ry4n its hard to handle the pressure when your'e SQL especially on the time when there's cancer on the server 

I don't know how m823us manages to keep calm (may a SL & anger management school  should be in order?)

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you soon :D

Funny intro lol.  welcome aboard man, Blud 

So, have fun in your chair at home ;)