Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Help for Black Gold map download link (Any Version)

=VG= Inch

Hey guys,

Needs a quick response on this, does anyone have links to download the maps of PR? I had a problem seeing error of verifying integrity of just one map, Black Gold (said to be corrupted, i kinda need some replacement for that). Plus, i dont wanna re-download everything again from the start, really wasting my time enough till now. It'll be much easier and useful if uploaded around VG downloads or share any links to the map downloads here in this thread, i'll be in touch. (Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire, etc. would do) Thank you :)

Cheers,

Inch

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Ah, sorry it doesnt work at all, i would say maybe Black Gold from the v.1.4.1.0 PR Installer would do, if anyone does have it (not corrupted at all). Please upload around or send any links to Black Gold  from PR v.1.4.1.0 Installer. I'll be waiting if someone has it, be in touch around this thread-

Sorry for the inconvenience.. :(

- Inch