Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Report on trolls

Satirical

Marksman19 and aj19743 trolling trans asset on map lashkar valley on march 10 1:30am Mountain time

aj19743 is markmans friend and both were trolling me together

breaking these rules mutiple times

4. Disrupting gameplay (Griefing)

shooting machinegun while im flying chopper

5. Disrespect

spamming over mic and calling people slurs

2. Teamkilling

wasting assets and teamkilling me on purpose because I was transport pilot

6. Spam

end of round mic spam 

basically every time i went into the transport pilot seat to fly he teamkilled me, also he was teamkilling other people on purpose

5wAgxB3.jpg

heres screenshot of him crashing the chopper after teamkilling me

Proof and witnesses - SOLDIEROFMISFORTUNE 

• Upvote 4

Can confirm the offenses with the trans huey on Lashkar Valley. 

However it turned into a tk on my account when i emptied a whole mag of warning shots into the aircraft as it left main . It was just smoking because of him crashing around the helipad  trying to take off without spinning up the engines. He ended up blowing up on landing and in any case im sorry for the tk.

• Upvote 3

PR becomes something that i need to see lately, how interesting that still.. some of the random people just went in to the server and breaking the rules easily like that, didnt noticing that there are witnesses around them. I guess its a well done for reporting these, to both of you, Mr. Satirical and SoldierOfMisfortune-! :)

Take your time waiting for these 2 crooks to be added to banlist, no one will ever seen them again ;) that's some real proof you've got there-

I'll brb in-game until im done with my downloads, and TS3 if possible. Still had some issues in it :( miss you folks around VG

Regards,

Inch