Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

**PR SERVER HAS BEEN UPDATED - GAME ON!

Satirical

I love playing on your servers its great 

also any ideas to expand to bigger server side? guess not because it already crashes alot lol but still hopeful XD

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SemlerPDX wrote: I've hijacked this thread and changed the title for my own nefarious purposes.  Thanks to =VG= Poffadder for getting us updated swiftly!

**For the record, Melon will have to apply his specific updates to the server, so Rules regarding BOT asset use will be effect: Do not use BOT assets or exploits, and remind other players to play fair until Melon gets those changes hard coded back into the maps.  Thank you!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Satirical said:

wtf i didnt see that post sorry

He wrote up in the chatbox, best place to check for current events info when there are no posts on a subject.  Also, I only contacted our PR Server Manager (Poffadder) yesterday afternoon, and still waiting for a reply.  Was going to make a post regarding this, but seems like you beat me to the announcement so I'll write it here:

We are waiting for our PR Server tech Poffadder to update the server.  Be patient please - no one expected this update that came out of nowhere, couldn't even find details about it on the PR website (post is virtually hidden in a changelog post deep in their forums).

Because of the new client side automatic updates, all clients are already updated but the server requires a manual update of the files.  We will get this done asap, and we appreciate your patience during this downtime.  We are a small community, and many of us have gotten busy with life or careers and this of course takes priority over our game time.  We do share the delegation of duties, but at times, there are certain things that only the person most familiar with a task is the go-to fixit guy for the job.  We operate this way because doing something the "right way" is more important than getting something done very fast, and while it's frustrating to have to wait to play a game here, this method ensures we don't run into problems with incorrect methods, overwritten config files, or lost banlists, and other such issues.

Again, thank you for your patience - I will post up when I get a reply from Poffadder.

Cheers!

:hi:

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, =VG= SolarFlame1 said:

I don't think my RDP info works or I'd update it.

Been a while since I did it but as far as I remember it has an auto update script built in now? Should just be a case of stopping the server, run the script, turn the server back on? Probably require a reboot of mumble too.

Don't worry about it, Poffadder's got it covered, like I said.  But on the issue of RDP, you have access to the info page, you can fix that issue with the root login.  Just a reminder.

• Upvote 1