• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

Falcon BMS Server Update: New Minimum Connection Bandwidth Requirement - Increased to 2048   12/10/2017

As of December 10th 2017, the Required Minimum Connection Bandwidth for all clients is now forced to 2048.  In addition, the former config entry denying potential P2P connection types has been removed.  Both of these changes are due to reports of increased server and client multiplayer stability, and we are hoping to see the same improvements here as well.  Please report anything unusual while playing in the coming week so we can asses the benefits of this change.  Thank you!
mectus11

Can't view chatbox when logged in.

8 posts in this topic

I can't view the chatbox after logging in, I can see it fine when I'm logged out though.

Do you see everything else on the website? Are you mobile or are you on a desktop and what browser.

On my laptop and running the latest version of Chrome, I see everything except the chatbox on the right.

I can confirm the same thing happening on my end as well, running Mozilla Firefox 51.0.1.

Considering how this just popped up around the same time we implemented role-based forum access permission, I wonder if its related. (maybe permission check was accidentally implemented for the chatbox itself?)

Evergreen has a point, could this be affecting all non-VG admins? 

You have to buy the Chatbox DLC 

There was another area with permissions for chat specifically that I forget about often.  It's fixed now.