TheGenericOne

Greetings

5 posts in this topic

Hello.

I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to meeting new people and enjoying some fun military gaming. Mainly going to be playing project reality as it has been a game I wanted to play but I'm still rather new to it so expect a few headless chicken running moments here and there but I will do my best to be respectful and adhere to the rules of the forum and community :)

Make sure to join squads with mics as they provide the best experience. See ya on the battlefield!

Will keep that in mind ^^ Just need to wait for my new mic to arrive to be able to properly talk with them but thank you for the advice.

Welcome!  Yea, a mic is pretty much essential for really getting into the games.  Plus the social aspect is the best part about online gaming; I've made so many friends over the years, the sort of friends you'd hang out with and just chat sometimes.  Good people here, glad to have another cool dude.   See you around! :drinks:

Greetings Soldier. Welcome to the Community.

There is plenty to keep you busy and you will have a lot of fun getting to know the ins and outs.

Keed's Advice is a solid. It is the best way to get up to speed. All I can add to that is try to first work in roles that help your squad and the team in general.

It is a good thing to have folks know what they can count on you for in a fire fight.