Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

PR server issues due new update 1.5

zero_tolerance_s

SemlerPDX wrote:

"Hijacking this thread to discuss the issues with the new 1.5 PR update.  I've directed the PR Admins to this thread as we work on solutions.  Thanks for your patience!"

Hello ladies,

What's happening with the server? Is it not updated/bug on new version/ ISP outage? People are biting the keyboards. I need my dose! :21:

• Upvote 1

Okay - it's all my fault. I realize that now. It wasn't intentional, I literally thought the PR Update was a TEDF/Melon thing and it's a Poffadder thing. I should have emailed him the day I first saw one of you post about it. I deserve any rotten tomatoes thrown at me from you lot. Sorry about that.

(TLDNR; I emailed Poff, waiting for reply) :dash2:

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Okay - it's all my fault. I realize that now. It wasn't intentional, I literally thought the PR Update was a TEDF/Melon thing and it's a Poffadder thing. I should have emailed him the day I first saw one of you post about it. I deserve any rotten tomatoes thrown at me from you lot. Sorry about that.

(TLDNR; I emailed Poff, waiting for reply) :dash2:

Done :rofl:

tomatina477.jpg

21 minutes ago, Teejay001 said:

So the issues are now :

Build fob without crates.

kits unlimited and wrong kits.

Mortars not working.

Bot spawn places.

And mumble not working ofcourse.

Cheers guys,

Have a nice weekend :) 

Throwing this up here so this thread will be about the fixing of the server after this new patch, and so Admins can refer to it here.  I've emailed Poff, and Melon, TEDF have been messaged as well regarding these issues. 

We appreciate patience while this is worked out.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

The problem seems to be that we are currently running the default vanilla PR COOP settings that don't have any of the Melon's modifications on it and I dont have the backups for it so propably going to need for Melon to upload his version again. Until then, we just gotta roll with a slightly easier version of COOP.

I tried to run it with the settings from previous modified version we had but it was too outdated and didnt work.

I don't understand the issue with "bots spawning places". Bots cannot spawn on random locations. They have preset spawn points that are placed on a map by the developers and those can't change. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the help TED for now on the FOB issue. I just mean that the bots getting crazy everywhere because the FOB issue. (stuck ect. Maby its normal since they cant build fobs ) "never seen".

Its fine for now. So the fix needed to be for the FOB. Im loading in now to see to find more issues.

The rest in Pm :) 

Thanks all.

Enjoy the weekend!