• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

(Incomplete) VG Server Standard Maintenance & Updates - Friday 0300 ZULU (Thursday night for USA)   06/15/2018

**Too many players online, only did half the work - will complete tomorrow evening, same time**
      All VG Game Servers including TS3 and Falcon BMS will be going down for standard maintenance and updates on Friday June 22st at 0300 ZULU (which will be Wednesday evening in the USA).  Downtime is estimated to be 5 hours, but could be shorter (or longer) depending on a number of factors.  TS3 and Falcon BMS may be restored faster, and we may get these servers back online before moving on to other tasks.
DragovichJohn

Melon's Event aftermath

Got to say - that was very cool. Many thanks to our glorious Melon, every commander, SL and grunts for making those 2,5 hours unforgetable. I hope that we will be able as a community continue this and will have many more events in the future. Again - thank you from me and every VODKA clan member for the hard work on the ground, in the air, behind the weel and on the coding page! Great teamwork and stay cheeki breeki my friends!

P.S. If anyone has screenshots and of course videos, be shure to post them cuz that must be documented, thanks!

z08KPDLtgJ0.jpg

• Upvote 6

screen002.png

Highlight of the night: Seconds before disaster - French High Tech!

Truly a wonderful experience. Thanks too all that turned up and a special thanks to Melon for organising!

• Upvote 4