Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Coop server bug or Client bug?

PissBlitz

so the last few days i've been having trouble joining the server, it pretty much instantly boots me from the server, or it doesn't give me enough time to join a squad. i don't know where the problem originates from, all the other servers works fine for me, but as soon as i try to join VG it either crashes on load or crashes the game giving,  after about 5 mins the  BULLSHIT message telling the prbf2.exe has crashed, does anoybody know whats up? or has anybody experrienced the same problem?

@PissBlitzYeah I had issues too not particularly on joining but mostly on map changes. The game just goes CTD without warning with the same message.

So I basically 're-installed' Windows with a clean sheet and reinstalled the game and since then it is better I can actually play several maps in a row and join with no issues. I don't know if that helps or if it's really server related but in my case a fresh install solved the issues. 

12 minutes ago, Rotblut said:

Interresting I did´nt say anything because I called out a few bugs earlier last year and you all (most of you I´ve told) laugh at me when I say that these bugs are mutating.

Since then I un- and reinstall the game several times. For PR v1.4 we all had to, anyway.

Curiousity ++ only on VG. Yesterday I play on GMA. Not one CTD, same with other server I try to join.

Mutating Zombie bugs. Brrrrr... But I am no techie (see what I did there, pun intended) so I actually have no idea if it's a local problem or a server issue.

• Upvote 1