• Announcements

    • =VG= Double_13

      Red Tide Part IV   05/21/2017

      OPERATION "RED TIDE" PART IV 27 May 7pm GMT More info here.
=VG= Melon Muncher

Melon's first PR co-op event

141 posts in this topic

That was fun! Especially cool that we got so many good players together all at once. Whens the next one?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it took 5 min to get the russians to get organised but we got it
ETMEe7k.jpg

From the CheekiBreeki Squad we like to thank Melooooon for the event and see you on the next one

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings.

I just got on, I had a medical emergency.

How did it go?

When is the next one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great Stuff!! I look forward to viewing the action!! Thanks for the Video!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cptn.wonderful said:

Im rendering a 20min vid now. My pc crashed and I lost alot of footage. but ill upload what I can. vid will go live in a few hours on my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSOWSiw4jS03fqllMRgi9w 

Haha how embarrassing with this be?!! I hope you got footage of the first map that was a complete F&*% Up..lol. We got better as the games went on.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kavelenko said:

Haha how embarrassing with this be?!! I hope you got footage of the first map that was a complete F&*% Up..lol. We got better as the games went on.

I have the first round. i just didnt upload it because i was dead for 90% of it lol. i lost all the footage of the long round when my pc crashed. go to my yt channel to watch the 2 i uploaded. maybe later ill upload the embarrassing round lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cptn.wonderful said:

I have the first round. i just didnt upload it because i was dead for 90% of it lol. i lost all the footage of the long round when my pc crashed. go to my yt channel to watch the 2 i uploaded. maybe later ill upload the embarrassing round lol.

Hey Captn that was awesome footage, I wasn't aware that you were videoing our squad, maybe if I'd known I'd have shut up a bit more...lol. Really good view for other squads who were involved with that game but on different assignments. Blazer's squad did a great job helping us to defend the FOB on Lashkar Valley too. Looking at the final Barracuda Map stats map, check out the total number of deaths for the team, very good KD. This event really was a lot of fun for everyone and I think it was a great thing to see the absolute team work that can be achieved when every squad is committed to a plan. Competition is one thing but team work is very satisfying.

Would love to see footage of the first map if you have it just to show how disorganized we were but I don't wish to embarrass or blame anyone.

Alpha Group members did everything I asked of them and more, thanks guys I'd run with you all again!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kavelenko said:

Hey Captn that was awesome footage, I wasn't aware that you were videoing our squad, maybe if I'd known I'd have shut up a bit more...lol. Really good view for other squads who were involved with that game but on different assignments. Blazer's squad did a great job helping us to defend the FOB on Lashkar Valley too. Looking at the final Barracuda Map stats map, check out the total number of deaths for the team, very good KD. This event really was a lot of fun for everyone and I think it was a great thing to see the absolute team work that can be achieved when every squad is committed to a plan. Competition is one thing but team work is very satisfying.

Would love to see footage of the first map if you have it just to show how disorganized we were but I don't wish to embarrass or blame anyone.

Alpha Group members did everything I asked of them and more, thanks guys I'd run with you all again!

Agreed. I want a rematch on the first map. Something went horribly wrong there. I ended up stuck on Delta with our medic and an MP5 that literally kept us alive but we couldn't move up. And it's learn from mistakes mate. Nobody to blame. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I hope melon or ted is able to Swing back up the other BF2 server and make it our event server so we could replay the events melon has made so far in weekends orso. 
This will also give us the opportunity to play the PR mappacks that need additional downloading. 
It would be a shame of these maps will never be played again. 

I an looking forward to the next events.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Well I hope melon or ted is able to Swing back up the other BF2 server and make it our event server so we could replay the events melon has made so far in weekends orso. 
This will also give us the opportunity to play the PR mappacks that need additional downloading. 
It would be a shame of these maps will never be played again. 

I an looking forward to the next events.

If that's possible that would be so awesome. I am really certain a shit load of us will be game for a weekly run of 'special' maps. I mean even the pre-event infantry only maps were just priceless. And I think everyone loved it.

Also - would it be possible to provide future event map ideas somewhere on the forum? I already shared @Kavelenko his idea on a IFV mechanised infantry (aka MECH) only map. Which I think will be awesome. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jersans said:

Also - would it be possible to provide future event map ideas somewhere on the forum?

Anyone is free to make an event. I'll certainly help as much as I can, though if it requires modding expect me to either say it's impossible or I'm too lazy.

Thread locked

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.