Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Melon's first PR co-op event

=VG= Melon Muncher

T-12 HOURS Until start

FINAL PRE-EVENT POST

I know this has been said before, but I want it to be abundantly clear;

THERE IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR THE EVENT, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SERVER IF YOU ARE BREAKING RULES FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT, IF NOT LONGER!!!

With that out of the way, anybody who is not on the signup list may be removed at any time to make room for those in the signup list. Infantry squads are not signup positions, only vehicle operators and commanders are safe.

Those in TS3 remember it is an open channel to all those present, spamming or excessive shit spewing will get you kicked from TS. Mumble spam or music will get you booted from the game.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT spam a million bug reports or complaints are me, I will have no patience for the usual whining.

I have had no requests for install assistance so I assume you all managed it successfully. I am on TS for 2-3 hours after this post, come find me if you need it, after that I will not help anybody.

If the server crashes the event will restart at the map it crashed on. If it's a map issue the next map will be run.

SERVER PASSWORD : TEDSUX

• Upvote 4

Cheeki breeki battleplan for khamI

f5kdLbY.jpg
Because PAINT is da best

Cheekibreeki lands on LZ and caps the 3 bunker near its position
The other 2 squads land on 2 and 3 and push in

Once cheekibreeki is done we shall take trans and go to LZ 4 where we expect lots of resistance
We shall try to distract the bots so squad 2 and 3 can move in

I know Blazer is working on his battle plan but this is what i drew up due to keeds absence 

BAR
PGn1UzU.jpg

Cheeki breeki also working on barracuda battle plan

Cheekibreeki squad lands on 1 and secures the north Flag
Squad 2 will do the same and secure west flag

Once done Cheeki breeki will get combat MG and will stand by on marker

Squads 3/4 can support on first push but need to be ready for next push
Squad 3/4 need be landed as close to the endscreen bunker as possible
the choppers will most likey take heavy damage and can therefor go to the designated area for emergency repairs 

YAeSWAT.jpg

Since Cheeki breeki is lazy and stuff we only make our area for the battleplan
Cheekibreeki will just push to the bunker complex and cap
Squad 3 or 4 is suggested to take trans to the other side and attack the flag from that side to prevent getting mowed down

and the rest improvise 

Sorry to hear that you are unable to attend Keed!

As a result, I have had a short discussion with a few of the guys regarding the plan for Khamisiyah and this is what we have come up with. Any further input is greatly appreciated and welcome!

OPERATION NIGHT OWL

Phase 1

1) At the start of the operation all 4 Helicopters will be allocated as shown (This is to prevent any miscommunication and squabbling over seats).

Pilot #1 : SYDNEY       -      HATER'S SQUAD
Pilot #2 :  MELON       -      KAVELENKO'S SQUAD
Pilot #3 : RECON        -       DOUBLE'S SQUAD
Pilot #4 : BRYAN         -      COMMANDER AND ADDITONAL MEDICS / RIFLEMEN

2)  All the Helicopters will then proceed to drop off the squads at LZ1. 

3) SLs and will dig in and place their rally points - Helicopters will RTB and pick up the remaining Squad Members and deliver them to their respective SLs.

4) All squads will then assault the first objectives as follows:

HATER - OBJECTIVE A 
KAVELENKO - OBJECTIVE B
DOUBLE - OBJECTIVE C

ALL OTHER SQUADS TO ASSIST WHERE NEEDED

Phase 2

1) Haters Squad will defend Objectives A, B and C. Setting up a southern defensive line.

2) Double and Kavelenko will take their squads, via helicopter extract, to LZ 2.

3) They will assault objective D then proceed south taking objectives E and F.

4) Another defensive line is to be made south of Objective F.

5) Helicopters will continue to provide reinforcements through out, at this point they will NOT be allocated to any particular squad.

Phase 3

1) Having secured the first 6 objectives, the team will prepare for the final assault. Stock up on ammo if possible by sending a few members back to Airfield (Riflemen Kits)

2) Rally points and C/O rally will be made at LZ3. ALL FURTHER REINFORCEMENTS ARE TO BE DROPPED HERE.

3) Defend and await for further instructions from the C/O -  Commander will wait for a break in the enemy attacks. He/she will then say the following words: RED DAWN RISING

Phase 4

1) After hearing the words RED DAWN RISING, all squads will attack the final objectives.

HATER'S SQUAD  - VIA THE EAST

KAVELENKO'S SQUAD AND OTHER SQUADS - VIA NORTH TRAIN YARD

DOUBLE'S SQUAD   -   VIA THE WEST

Good luck gents!!!

Blazer.

Untitled.png

• Upvote 1