Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Melon's first PR co-op event

=VG= Melon Muncher

All I gotta say about the event and especially the Ramiel(which i might not be able to play) is remeber one good qoute lads: 

When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.

Hurah! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jersans said:

Lashkar only appears to be a tough nail to crack if we lose the Chinook and points 2&3. 5 will be a main battleground to start but if we lose it we can fall back to 2&3 and go full defense. If you ask me... But what do I know ;)

One RPG and the Chinook is toast. I bet it happens. :P

• Upvote 1

@WCCBadploy

Oh for sure the 'master' plan will change in battle. But better to have plan A.) and one or more fall back scenarios than no plan at all. I like the idea of having a battleplan like Ted suggested and preferably back up plans rather than getting stuck last minute. No offense, but these maps that Melon made have some tough nuts to crack and I love it. But I also want to win them. So we need to, I think, come prepared because Melon built-in some severe weaknesses that will put us all to the test. Again awesome but we must be weary. It's not like we're going to do Muttrah again. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HaterOneActual said:

As of right now my squad is:  PissBlitz (on all but one map), Xenalite, JCLA3114, Ryan TT, and SoggySpartan. Looking for at least two more to commit to all maps and one to fill in gaps as needed. Thank you all in advance.

Good to see Xenalite and Soggy locked in. Just to update on where I'm at with the other squad:

• InchPincherToo
  • Rotblut - on maps he's not flying
  • cptn_wonderful

I'm waiting to hear back from Faraday and Tom Sawyer, and several others.

Can we name our squad: Alpha Group please?

• Upvote 2

Well tedf noted it already. however we can just swap it around on certain maps

I think that moving around the Cheeki Breeki squad wont happen since the vodka guys noted they want to play together( shout random russian crap at people prob spam CheekiBreeki in squad chat and be drunk.)
Last time skitales was wasted he drove me to some interesting places on kozelsk  that where quite useful if it comes to watching threes.

However I am sure that if need we can swap squads around. However i hope people are capable enough to make fair squads. 

@=VG= keed I think there's plenty of room for "_random_" players. This is, if I understood it correctly, more about our volunteer SL's getting their shit sorted and filling slots to make the event a success by recruiting people. I personally invited a few Dutch guys and I am sure they're more than welcome to join any squad they wish to, heck, I can give up a spot or two if need be. We just want it to be fun and successful. But we also need to organize a few things in order to win the maps. Success = people. 

• Upvote 1

Okay, so lots of interest delovoping including PR pubbies, which is good! I want to make it clear any rule breakage will be treated with zero tolerance, expect a heavy handed approach toward deliberate griefing.

We still need some more commanders, lashkar could very well use one with his CO rallypoints.

To give some insight on gameplay, I've made a 2 minute delay between kit requests,  as well as limiting rifleman to 1 per squad. Both to stop rifleman ammo spam.

FOBs, Razorwire, and sandbags need to be shoveled

• Upvote 1