• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

VG Servers are Down - *UPDATED* TS3 Server is back; some game servers still offline, updated estimate is a few more days until game servers are back online...   04/15/2017

Sunday April 16th 2017:
      I've just received an email from the Server Host in Germany.  They host the server that runs our TS3 and various game servers here including Project Reality, and Arma 2 & 3.  Apparently, there has been a fault with our server host, possibly a hardware failure or such, but all servers in one part of their data center were affected including ours. We do not have further details at this time, but unfortunately this means VG Servers will be down until we can regain access to our server.  We were not given a time frame estimate or specific details of what damage was incurred, and we do not know if we have lost any data that was on the server.  We've been with this host for many, many years, and we've had nothing but great connections and fast servers.  Clearly this is a rare occurrence and we need to be patient as we weather this storm. I feel particularly bad for our loyal Project Reality players who were very patient waiting for our server to get it's most recent update, and I wish I could do something immediately to fix this.  It's a sad truth that it is out of our hands for the time being as we await contact from our host, and get a detailed damage report and estimate of how long until we are online again.  Of course, I've contacted the other head administrators at VG and apprised them of the situation.  We will update you all as we get information. Thank you all for your patience and understanding!
kollak81

Hello

8 posts in this topic

Hell There, Welcome.

I am a returnee. Being off the scene for a while due to personal commitments.

It is good to see that everyone involved is still true to the original VG philosophy BludKlot and  those other exceptional visionaries set up as the foundation for Great Team Work and Game play.

It is also hear warming to see that the legacy is carried on and supported by so many!!

Thanks for making the WCC Squad welcome and giving us a home when we were "ronin" wandering in the digital game wilderness!!

I look forward to a fantastic New year with you all!!

Sup man, welcome to the site. See you out there. 

And thanks Bp. Appreciate you guys too. 

Blud

Always good to hear from new players kollak81 and welcome back WWBadploy, hope to see you guys on the battlefield.

Kon'nichiwa and enjoy staying here...

Servus say the bavarians! Maybe a new PR player? See you on the Battlefield.