Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Where did the Brain go?

Brain

If I knew I'd have set out long ago to retrieve it and raise the average IQ again ... I know, I'm not that funny.

Did any of you ever play R-Type on Gameboy? It only has 6 levels but the difficulty increases significantly. Once you learn how to use the Force (that probe thing on front of your ship, not a Jedi reference) it's all about tackling different situations the right way. Eventually you'll reach level 4 which has you flying through tights corridors while near indestructible things fly at you. YT link for those interested.

It's stressful, aggravating, frustrating and as a consequence I'm quiet exhausted. With BMS being so time consuming and of questionable reliability, I felt like moving on and trying something more relaxing. Yeah, DCS got me. Either learning more about the KA-50 or tagging along/refueling in my F-15 or SU-27, mostly soaking in the eye candy. Just put on some classic music or other relaxing tunes and relax.
Also occasionally flying some Trans in ARMA 3. To give you an example, here is Jive from ShackTac shifting troops at night. It's really dark because of the more realistic (?) NVG mod. If earlier NVGs were really that crap we're blessed in sims. Anyways, usually prefering music more in the noise spectrum, I actually like the tune and it fits pretty well.

Thankfully I've been blessed with a new GPU (R9 380) and started using OBS a bit as well. Not quiet there yet but not bad for a start either. Need to remember uploading one just as a test. I thought about writing some 'tutorials' on various things already but I think I could do better than that. Who reads these days anyways? lol
Got some ideas on why you suck at air refueling, cross-reading instruments for improved SA, passing necessary information (ie. bandits) quick, easy and efficient, your questions here. Lemme know, maybe I'll just answer it in 3 sentences here :P
Also still got my little music project going some of you might know off. One song has 1940 clicks and on average it was turned off after about 1:40 ... so I'm not really a star yet. Got 137 downloads though (which is totally L33T). If I ever do some kind of flight sim montage I shouldn't have to worry about any copyright issues ;)

Yeah, so that's me. o/
How's everybody else doing?

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Brain said:

Did any of you ever play R-Type on Gameboy? It only has 6 levels but the difficulty increases significantly. Once you learn how to use the Force (that probe thing on front of your ship, not a Jedi reference) it's all about tackling different situations the right way. Eventually you'll reach level 4 which has you flying through tights corridors while near indestructible things fly at you. YT link for those interested.

Played the arcade version, I believe it was called Last Resort. Cool game :biggrin:

• 10 months later...