Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Kicking is out of hand

Guest aguest

Sorry for having to disturb you guys,
but someone of the admins just literally kicked me for saying "Ruins should be a breeze to cap now".
When i asked why they kicked me, they said that they wanted to keep the chat clean.
Am i on the wrong planet right now?

• VG Seal of Approval 1

2 hours ago, Guest aguest said:

Sorry for having to disturb you guys,
but someone of the admins just literally kicked me for saying "Ruins should be a breeze to cap now".
When i asked why they kicked me, they said that they wanted to keep the chat clean.
Am i on the wrong planet right now?

problematic_tishbane,

You have been observed repeatedly spamming all-chat for two consecutive games with pointless chatters, and were warned multiple times by different admins before being kicked as a definite warning. Please keep all-chat to a minimum and behave yourself unless you want to be permanently removed from the server.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Guest aguest said:

Nope, i wasn't warned once (otherwise i would have complied).

[2016-12-10 21:22] !WARN           performed by ' SerEvergreen' on ' problematic_tishbine': Watch your language!
[2016-12-10 21:22] !WARN           performed by ' SerEvergreen' on ' problematic_tishbine': Watch your language!
[2016-12-10 21:26] !WARN           performed by ' SerEvergreen' on ' problematic_tishbine': You're bringing the game into disrepute. Be gone, foul demon!
[2016-12-10 22:10] !KICK           performed by ' SerEvergreen' on ' problematic_tishbine': You're bringing the game into disrepute. Be gone, foul demon!
[2016-12-10 22:13] !WARN           performed by ' SerEvergreen' on ' problematic_tishbine': Keep all-chat to a minimum.
[2016-12-10 22:33] !REPORT         performed by ' Varigor' on ' problematic_tishbine': spam
[2016-12-10 22:34] !WARN           performed by ' SerEvergreen' on ' problematic_tishbine': Last warning: Keep all-chat to a minimum!

Now, you were very clearly warned multiple times. And I went and had a look at the chat logs which shows you spamming useless, annoying shit.

So... You're very much in the wrong here and deserved what you got.

• Upvote 6