Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

=VG= Inch

Hello guys,

The long time waiting for the PR update, finally will be come out soon. It's v1.4! :P Gameplay changes and balances in assets are everywhere! Also, there will be new maps that have Co-Op support, and that's awesome! Falklands War also now returning as well (can't wait to see it in-game)

The maps are Kashan (returning to co-op map list), Soul Rebel, la Drang (the intense Vietnam Map in PR, i bet almost everyone wanted to play this map in Co-Op) and the other 2 are brandly new map to me:

- Bamyan, Tajikistan ARMA 3 inspired map (Must be awesome :P)

- Goose Green, a Falklands Map (finally i can play at Falklands Map, maybe like the first time of it :D)

Some, few maps are also going to be balanced and added new layers, hope that will helps the players dealing with the bots in Co-Op

Good to see this new maps coming into lists of PR Co-Op maps, so my question is.. are you guys (admins) gonna add some of these new maps into the list in =VG= Co-op Server soon? I would like to see these new maps also in "OPFOR Week" event too if possible :)

Regards and cheers,

Inch

Falkland_islands_250m.jpg

• Upvote 3

I don't see why we won't add the new maps. Hell, we even run Kashan even though it's officially considered incompatible (best map).

Regarding opfor please read the current thread about it. There are mixed feelings about running it due to bad player reception last times we ran it. My tip: For OPFOR ask any online admin to run Sbeneh ALT. The ALT layer is Syrian Rebels against MECicans. There you can have fun with AKs and Mosins.

• Upvote 3

quoting from the announcement 

For our COOP players we are also happy to say many new maps have received COOP support including Kashan Desert, Goose Green, Bamyan, Battle of Ia Drang and Operation Soul Rebel.

Sadly the map falklands is not mentioned nor can i seem to find it on the just downloaded 1.4 files 

well its not the real falklands map and you could possible be right its a part of the biggermap. not really looked in that yet. 

Also quite disturbing, non of the recently add coop map pack maps have been add to the update. I wonder if these maps will ever be able to be properly be played by people if they not in the default game servers. 

1.4 seems to have broken coop.

either cap zones are bugged (not capping despite being clear and having a lot of guys on the flag - new and old maps),

or one of the new maps (goose green and bamyan) crash the server shortly after being loaded.

Also, for some reason you sometimes find yourself on the incorrect team as soon as you join.

On ‎28‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 8:14 PM, =VG= TEDF said:

The new flag capture system requiers you to have twice as many people on the capzone as the enemy does in order to cap it.

Thanks for the info,

but we had quite a few situations (on old and new maps) where we could not cap despite having a full squad and then some on the flag and no enemy anywhere near the objective.

On Bamyan the server crashed multiple times during the first few minutes while most people were either creating squads or still connecting and one time it seemed to have crashed just as soon as the first vehicle (which drove in front of me) entered the first cap zone.

Also being assigned to the wrong team at map start seems to be happening on other servers as well. (Wrong default smart balance values perhaps?)

The Falklands map is only available on deployment, I had a lot of fun just playing locally and flying the Harriers. Its bugged because you can fly the bots as well.

Goose Green is the COOP version for the Falklands and its infantry based, no jets :(

Server has been updated and the crashing should have been reduced.  

The flag cap system should be fixed 

The autobalance is fixed so the server no longer swaps 40 people and crashes while doing so.

The bot asset usage is not fixed and we await another hotfix for that.

We urge people not to use the bot assets because they shouldn't be used. Admins have the liberty to warn and punish people that are  using/abusing the assets (wasting them on purpose or spamming bombs/rockets everywhere).

If there are any other server side issues feel free to post them and we shall look in to it

On 12/1/2016 at 7:54 AM, Kavelenko said:

The Falklands map is only available on deployment, I had a lot of fun just playing locally and flying the Harriers. Its bugged because you can fly the bots as well.

It will be arriving soon, maybe in a next few months/years from now :P it is going to be nice if the Falklands has at least 1 layout that supports Co-op (hope there will be not stupid bots, bugs or issues happen in that map)

But after all, we should have some fun for a moment with these new maps updated just few days ago (and also playing the old maps with its new layouts), it should make ourselves feel enjoy the plays in server.. even tho it has some bad points

Regards,

Inch