Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

tanks admins

=VG= 22..12

22 you're goddamn right  . A moment to thank all the admins for taking their time , attention and patience from the game to make the server a better place so players can play in peace without worrying about troublemakers/ disrupters. Regardless how you handle situations , I think each and every admin on the server is great and does a great job. Keep up the good work guys!

-Soldier

0912091455-1.jpg

• Upvote 5

I would like to have the HAMMER Launcher on my tank. So when shit hits the fan I can press number 7 load up the ban hammer aim and click. If the target is moving or there are multiple targets in one area a huge splash or better called ban damage would come in handy to maximise its effect. For all i say if the ban damage hits an innocent player the player can always apply for an unban at the forums. This might only shift the problem to a later point on the forums, but at least I can continue streaming my music over local while driving around the map. 

However the Hammer launcher does require an autoloader so multiple bans can be casted in short amount of time, or if once misses due to eating while playing the game.

I sense am new R-Con bot with abilities being made as we speak.. We shall call it the B-CON, the ban able vehicle that can investigate layer issues and fly and around  automatically performing admin tasks. it starts to predict when a player will break the rules even before he or she does...What could go wrong!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, =VG= m823us said:

I sense am new R-Con bot with abilities being made as we speak.. We shall call it the B-CON, the ban able vehicle that can investigate layer issues and fly and around  automatically performing admin tasks. it starts to predict when a player will break the rules even before he or she does...What could go wrong!

That it would actually work and starts to become evil in order to protect its fellow bots mates