Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

=VG= Maps, Rotation Suggestions (by Inch)

Guest =ICE= InchPincherToo

Greetings folks and friends,

It's been a while since i played this game and introduced myself in this forum, now it's time to me for do something helpful for this PR server..

First of all, i wanna ask about what list of the coop map rotations are.

Second, i wanted to suggest and say my personal opinions for some maps that should or shouldn't be on to this PR =VG= Co-Op Server. So, here they are:

- Al Basrah:

INF: Should be on, if had few people joining

ALT: Pretty nice layout, but if someone wanted to do some Trans things in this map, should be good putting this one here, and also lots of Land Rovers in base (too bad theres no armor)

STD: As the default, its the one and only good ones for lot of people in-game, BLUFOR had CAS, Light Tanks and APC's.. good for armored patrol game, but there's a AT Vehicle, Quad-Guns on OPFOR, but that's really nothing to worry about from what i played so far.

- Asad Khal (both STD/ALT)

Good map for some Inf engagements, the difference is on the numbers of assets (Humvee and M113 IFV)

- Assault on Grozny

INF: Nice, if theres lot/few of people. Both Force's armor (RUS and Chechen's) seems nothing to be dealt with

ALT: I guess this one is the default for this server, so not a problem at all

STD: If theres more people to join, this one should be inserted, also good for someone wants to do little armored warfare in a town :P deal with the enemy RPG too, man..

- Assault on Mestia (STD only)

Not my fav map, really hard to deal with the cap layouts, guess too far for infantry, but if someone wants it.. i'm okay with that.

- Beirut

ALT: Good, if someone wanted to do both Inf and Vehicle Warfare

STD: Seems to be the default, i do like the layout, but most people on carrier using BTR's (bside CAS/Trans) on BLUFOR rather than BRDM's, saw like no one's using it (except the Spandrel for dealing Mekarva's). And you can use the Tunnel, south of Docks for shortcuts! Yay! :P

LRG: Oh no! This is the hard one, i had being depressed getting RPG in this map with driving IFV's (both MT-LB/MT-LBM really weak! :o), i bet only small group of people using those (bside the Tanks/Trans). This one is better if theres a lot of players.. and the bad thing is you can't use the Tunnel shortcut now (Rush only lol)

- Bijar Canyons (STD only):

One of my favs in this server, typical armored warfare in this map, as well as the air fights, it works when the server had more or less people, having both Mech Inf and ordinary Inf would be nice for using the Namer/Avenger AA (since nobody using it so far, bsides of TOW Humvee/Tanks/CAS/Trans). Cave Bunker is the cap point you really had to deal with.. inside of it, really fun :D

- Black Gold

INF: Why not? If you wanna rush here with few players.. and also has a different weather time layout (reminds me of desert foggy-ish Karkand in BF2)

ALT: Okay.. this one is the 'balanced' for assets and should be put in the rotation. The problem is the APC assets, seems to be all 50 cals. on the gunner position (same like VAB-VTT, TpZ Fuchs etc.)

STD: Nobody cares about using the Chinese AA, even if you finding it hard to deal with against OPFOR (Op. Barracuda referrence :P). Conclusion: It's a good default (favorite) map with an overwhelming assets to use! 8)

- Burning Sands

INF: If there's only a few ppl, why not?

ALT: More cap points than ever, also good numbers for assets, especially armors.. happy armored warfare!

STD: Good default map, personally like how far between the cap point distance it is.. and too bad for me, it has decreased number of assets (Ex: Scimitar has 2 in ALT, but instead has 1 only in STD), but so far not a problem here..

- Dovre/Dovre Winter (Both STD)

Winter is the best! Even if had different faction to battle with (Dutch Forces in Dovre, German Forces in Dovre Winter) still fun to me.. but, as usual.. my PC can't handle the original Dovre, so i can't say its my favorite map for a time being.. :(

- Dragon Fly:

INF: This is it, the moment i wanted to play for this map like in a months ago in server.. still one my favorite as if theres only few/lot players, works well and not really boring i guess! Best Inf map in my opinion, and also i did search things in this map, found myself a sewer tunnel system just underneath the main battlefield, which is an unique things in this map :D running back and forth between cap points is the unforgettable moments in map (i do remember playing it first time with Hater(OneActual))

STD: Hmm.. worth a shot? I'd never seeing this layout to be on this server. It's probably gonna be interest me (or some players) a much :)

- Fallujah West (STD only)

Best Inf map in PR, it has good cap layout in-game, balanced assets of course.. but you'll be having trouble on last 3 cap point (bfore Insurgent Hideouts)

- Fool's Road

INF: Who likes Woodland Inf battle? I do, sounds fun! :D

STD: Haha.. i personally respect this map for the armored battles (Scimitar vs T-62, Warrior vs BMP-1 wtf?), but i think it would be worth, both on Armor and Inf gameplay..

- Gaza Beach

INF: Why not? We can do play this some time..

ALT: M113 really not the best armored trans for this map.. but paid off with a lot of cap points, so its gonna be like Inf Alt map, rather than Alt map :P

STD: You would really finding it annoying (in APC/Tank squad) when getting fired by Hamas RPG's from nowhere, pretty tight battlefield in this layout for armors, so had to be careful.. the distance of cap between cap are great, both Inf and Armors

- Hades Peak

INF: OH YEA! THIS IS WHAT I CALLED RUSH FOR THIS GAME! XD

ALT: No doubt, Armor vs CAS can be done in some little battle here, Inf gameplay so far so good (couple months ago) worth a shot to include this on rotation

- Iron Ridge (STD only)

Hmm.. not really my favorite, but oh well.. only includes ordinary vehicles (BRDM's, BTR-80 and Hind) against Militia that seems to be have nothing but Technicals (like real life battles).. altenatives only if someone vote it..

- Jabal Al-Burj

INF: Why not? Still worth a shot if only a few people in server..

ALT: One of the coolest default map in server, has balanced assets for each forces, and one not to forget: The one big AAVP7A1 APC (bside Trans/CAS) itself, had to be abandoned in carrier, coz it's powerless and cannot fight the enemy Tank (T-62) (Note: I recommend to do Mech Inf here)

STD: Hey, do i need to tell you there was an abandoned IFV, called LAV-25 in West Beach (soon after capped by USMC), forget about those "little armors" and enjoy the good Inf fights! It's a good alt for the default Jabal (ALT), since its against MEC (which means, lots of armor and annoying Havoc CAS! :O) not the Insurgents..

- Karbala:

INF: Just alternative from the default map, ALT version, only works for few players..

ALT: Good Mech Inf/Inf war map, lot of cap points (from inside the main city to outskirts) and enemy mortars to take out, personally i do like this one

STD: Okay.. i'd never seen this one again after for a couple of months, said to be having Littlebird CAS i guess, but this one as far as i know only fully take part just inside the main Karbala city.. :/

- Kashan Desert (STD only? Or is there  any INF or ALT map?)

Yep.. considered as one of the best maps in PR, as well as the favorite in server.. a lots and variations of assets can be used right here on this map, importantly? Typical ground-air battles to be join in, and also works indeed well on few/lot of players. :D

- Khamisiyah

INF: Still the best choice if only theres a few player in-game..

ALT: Okay, its basically the same as the STD/LRG (the difference is Refinery), but with a lighter armor assets and heavy air support (except CAS which is lighter ones(Harrier and Hornets)) looks nice for alternatives.. not to mention the Avenger AA also abandoned, from what i see so far..

STD: I guess it's the best for default, no doubt playing at this map, assets are likely normal (Abrams Tanks, IFV's are Bradleys, CAS support are A-10 and F-15 Strike Eagle, Trans are Chinook and Black Hawks etc.) and don't forget the Avenger AA needs a hug for Mech Inf's :P

LRG: Crap.. the CAS is gone become Apaches (not any Jets T_T) and armor like APC's become two ver. of Stryker ICV, also decreasing number of Trans and Humvee is real.. so start do some Infantry game in this map, or its gonna be pain in the ass.. (alternative for STD layout)

- Kokan:

INF: What? It's worth for few players in it..

ALT: Now you're talking about Canadians against Talibans (Op. Archer referrence), it has good cap points position, and various of assets to use, say this one is 'balanced' for a reason.. coz there's no air support like CAS

STD: I'm sure this one was the default, yeah.. i think its awesome map there is, US Army did well including the CAS support (OH-58 Kiowa .50 Cal/Hellfire) on this layout.. so, going Mech Inf/Inf would be better and also the challenge here is quite cool, taking out the enemy Quad-Guns bfore getting a clear air supports..

I think that's all for now, i'll be writing down the next part soon, see ya folks and mates.. feel free say your opinion about my suggestion, i'll be looking forward to it~

PS: Got busy in Uni, so i'm really bored. Wrote down this instead.. putting a LOT of effort here :o

Cheers and regards,

=ICE=InchPincherToo

• VG Seal of Approval 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree with you partially but there are big problems with Grozny and Asad Khal when there are less players on the server.  The bots are not easy to deal on these maps with less people ( and even when full some players are "a pain in the ass" for the team, not thinking about helping anybody :lex_04: ).

• Upvote 1

Well thats a nice sum up list but I do not see the rotation suggestion. 

If you wish to know the current map rotation press the button under escape or for me its § and type in "maplist.list' you can use pageup and pagedown to go up and down the list.

The INF layers on some maps are not suitable for low server popularity, such as Foolsroad INF, archerINF and Kokan INF.

Reading your comments I do see you play certain maps allot and some maps not at all what its kinda sad. 
I noticed myself that most admins stick to the same 10 maps
Khami STD,
beirut LRG/STD,
Mutra STD,
Basrah STD,ALT
Kashan STD,
Barracuda ALT,
Fallujah STD,
Jabal ALT

90% of the times i join in the server is playing one of these maps. I do understand that these are according to many the most fun VS easy maps in the game but they are overplayed.
last few weeks I have been running quite allot of INF layers I know we havent played over a few months (blackgold, Yamalia, Kokan) and yes I get many sayings "cant we play khami i wanna have tanks and cas" or in my eyes "can't we play khami so I can rape chem with tanks, and the main with cas until some inf decides to go in" because thats how basically khami is been played these days.

It might be good for you to ask the admins at the beginning or when he is not in combat to change to map to a non often played map. I suggest you be on Teamspeak and ask the admin there since you more likely to be heard.

I would like to ask if we can use Mapvote to decide the next map. I know that Ted says it has a high chance of crashing but I would like to have a test to see if this is actually true. Because this way we might be able to serve more people rather then the 1 guy who shouts the most and gets heard.  

38 minutes ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Well thats a nice sum up list but I do not see the rotation suggestion. 

If you wish to know the current map rotation press the button under escape or for me its § and type in "maplist.list' you can use pageup and pagedown to go up and down the list.

The INF layers on some maps are not suitable for low server popularity, such as Foolsroad INF, archerINF and Kokan INF.

Reading your comments I do see you play certain maps allot and some maps not at all what its kinda sad. 
I noticed myself that most admins stick to the same 10 maps
Khami STD,
beirut LRG/STD,
Mutra STD,
Basrah STD,ALT
Kashan STD,
Barracuda ALT,
Fallujah STD,
Jabal ALT

90% of the times i join in the server is playing one of these maps. I do understand that these are according to many the most fun VS easy maps in the game but they are overplayed.
last few weeks I have been running quite allot of INF layers I know we havent played over a few months (blackgold, Yamalia, Kokan) and yes I get many sayings "cant we play khami i wanna have tanks and cas" or in my eyes "can't we play khami so I can rape chem with tanks, and the main with cas until some inf decides to go in" because thats how basically khami is been played these days.

It might be good for you to ask the admins at the beginning or when he is not in combat to change to map to a non often played map. I suggest you be on Teamspeak and ask the admin there since you more likely to be heard.

I would like to ask if we can use Mapvote to decide the next map. I know that Ted says it has a high chance of crashing but I would like to have a test to see if this is actually true. Because this way we might be able to serve more people rather then the 1 guy who shouts the most and gets heard.  

I see what you mean there, thanks for the comment, Double..

I find it hard to say about mapvote in-game, since the admins so far mostly vote for those maps recently you mentioned above, evryone in-game thinking like "Okay, go on. Let's keep the game going.. at least we can play for rounds.." sort like that (not all of them anyway).. still i hope those admin guys can keep up the good work out there. Still fun tho, even if theres anything wrong about the map rotation.. just mind staying and keep populating the server (one of my job in-game, always :P)

I'll consider myself asking admins later on TS bout the map, if i were online and playing laterer, mostly saw Ted in event rooms..

About the rotation, i'll be posting that later here after my personal opinions about the maps finished :D

55 minutes ago, .Blizzard. said:

I agree with you partially but there are big problems with Grozny and Asad Khal when there are less players on the server.  The bots are not easy to deal on these maps with less people ( and even when full some players are "a pain in the ass" for the team, not thinking about helping anybody :lex_04: ).

Grozny wasn't my fav 2km map in PR, coz its really dark (INF and ALT layouts) but Asad Khal? Actually is the better one than Grozny (since it's 1km map and lot of Inf engagements), i was playing some of rounds there with some good folks here, Stark and Bludklot.. we did some teamwork Inf and we did win this map, not perfect but at least i did something pretty much cool! :P Starting from no ones joining my squad, and later much players joined because theres no room for other squads there..

I do admit if we had less people, gotta say that "pain in the ass" srsly.. but, in fact bfore.. i played the map with many players, we surely win with the great teamwork, "Good Game Well Played"

• Upvote 3

*Extra Notes for Khamisiyah (LRG): There's a neutral Shilka spawns in the Bunker Complex, which is not allowed to taken and if so, probably gonna get banned..

Hello again,

As i said above, i'll continue the 2nd part of Map Rotation Suggestions and my personal opinions about the map that should or shouldn't be on the VG Co-Op Server Map Rotation

Here the next:

- Korengal Valley (STD only)

Personally like this one since it's a tight map in every ways, good for Inf gaming with the help of Littlebird CAS :D typical Taliban battles that i'd never forgotten..

- Kozelsk

INF: Having trouble with the last bunker? Sure there is, they mostly spawns inside there.. pretty rushy layout, shouls be on just for alternative for challenge :P

ALT: First and foremost OPFOR gaming in this coop layout, pretty good for starting map as OPFOR, and as usual.. think as Militia bots bfore start engaging threats, lots of armor to deal with almost everywhere in random cap positions :P pretty hard tho, since it's on woodland environment..

STD: You know what? Still good for the default map for server, only troubles if had few people, they even can't cap the first cap point just on the start of game :o also armored battles appears to be intense, since it's woodland..

- Lashkar Valley

INF: Promising map for those wanted to do Inf, gonna be liking it (i'm sure this one is default)

ALT: Semi-Vehicle warfare with more CP's, Mech Inf supposed to be good with the condition (lot or less of ppl in server), should be putted in rotation

STD: I've gonna say, that this one is pretty interesting layout, has balance in assets for German Forces/Talibans, set this to default and put this in map rotation would be nice.

- Muttrah City

INF: Walk around the Muttrah City? Why not? Only heli's will be the Trans so.. fun only :) MEC forces not really that threatening, since they only had light armors (MT-LB/MT-LB 6M)

ALT: Did someone forgotting this layout? Best for Semi-Inf/Vehicle Warfare here, had most of ground assets and CP's, but no Air Trans (really sucks for Trans lover), good for few/lot people and this should be added to rotation :D cool ground battle map so far..

STD: Best of the Best (of the Very Best) starting and default map for this beloved server. Just be advised for the lots of enemy armors (especially Shilka 'blyat' :P) and good thing USMC has it's counter (CAS/APC). Works for full players, but with a few players.. can only defend the Docks (or North City) through the 3 main gates, till the enemy tickets runs out :D (tactics work in every layout in this map)

LRG: Same layout, but change of assets from light to heavier ones on MEC Forces (Tank, but BTR-60/BMP-3 become even lighter like BRDM, MT-LB etc.) would be the most challenging map ever.. did couple of rounds and gotta say this is the hard one, since USMC again using Light APC's/IFV's (AAVP7A1 and LAV-25), so it's pretty hard to engage the enemy armors. So far, it's been rarely seen friendlies using those light armored assets recently (mostly 2 Man's operated, so i definitely see a problem here)

- Nuijamaa (STD only)

I'd never played on this map personally, but i think it's good if someone wants to include this in rotation (probably gonna be best comeback) :D

- Operation Barracuda

INF: Tropical battle, not my favorite.. still good since it's modern USMC rather than Vietnam era USMC. The CP's looks far from what i seen, so it's gonna be hard crossing between them if theres enemy Quad-Guns etc..

ALT: Good starting map for a Vietnam War map, since it's the mostly the same layout as Standard, full and balanced assets (except M113, i hate this one being never used XD) and most challenging than other Vietnam maps (Charlie's, Hill 488, Tad Sae..)

STD: Always been my underrated maps in this server, coz somewhat the assets are unbalanced/easily being countered (see the enemy Chinese Forces camping on the Beach with Mobile AA, Tank, IFV's etc. after losing South Rock Fort and Airfield is pretty hard to deal with, but at least its USMC you're talking (they had CAS, good light Trans and LAV-25, which been rarely used in this map :o) and the defenses on Chinese Forces, like Quad Guns, AA emplacements is pretty much formidable, lots of them on bases. Inf/Mech Inf just can't do anything here but, stuck on both first 2 CP's (Airfield mostly)

- Operation Archer

INF: Nice looking for Inf map, just alternative to be put from Standard, if bored..

STD: Canadian Forces vs Talibans, yes it's here again.. looks great for a default for some time, nothing special except firing weapons from very far distance to enemy uphills, the assets seems to be balanced.

- Operation Ghost Train (STD only)

Real bad and the worst map for an Inf game, can't see any shits or shots from enemy, freaking camos everywhere.. assets are way limited and only have small numbers :(

- Operation Marlin

INF: Not sure, if someone wanted this in rotation..

ALT: Decent default map, i guess this one is also challenging than others (since it has more CP's), even if the server had more/less populated. Things i don't like is the French Forces APC's (VAB VTT) asset seems to be abandoned, since it's 50 Cal. (bside Leclerc MBT), no use.. only need Mech Inf to do it (so far no one does it, i guess)

STD: Pretty nice if set up into default, IFV's (VBCI) is real use here as well as the Trans, looks like the same as above, each CP's mostly have far distance away.. which is nice for Semi Armored/Mech Inf/Inf warfare map..

- Pavlovsk Bay

INF: Boat Rush game + Inf madness here is great with full players in-server, each CP's are close to each others, so why not?

ALT: I like the boat spawn here, very unique.. and also 1 tank to satisfy everyone is better, no jets but big trans (Osprey) is the crucial as main support in map. The CP's are a bit difficult to cap, since you had to deal with AA/Quad-Guns emplacement in each Russian bases and Light-Medium Armors (mostly APC/IFV/AT Vehicle)

STD: Awesome default map in-game.. pretty balanced, i must say for each forces.. BLUFOR had Jets now, which is always interests me (Armors vs CAS) the ground-air fights here (AA/Quad-Guns/Mortars too!). One that i looked here is 2 abandoned AAVP7A1 right on the Beach Fort (1st cap), seems no one really using it (bsides LAV-25/TOW Humvee etc.). Should someone make Mech Inf instead? :/

- Qwai River

INF: Running back and forth is the only option in this map, pretty seriously fun if had more players joining.. :D

ALT: Semi-armored warfare, one of my favorites too, both assets are balanced for each forces.. we do have some fun moments here (Inf mostly)

STD: Too much Humvee on this map, Inf only for sure.. hope this one worth a shot to play in..

- Ramiel

INF: Just intense Inf game, if there's a lot of players joining

ALT: For someone who likes Littlebird CAS, this one should do the trick (beware of Quad-Guns too) and i'm pretty not much liking the CP's layout, especially on the southern side of CP's, looks like very vulnerable to flank (even if had more/less people)

STD: I love the semi-armored warfare in town! It's great to be having battle on this kind of map (including assets to be fully use (APC's/IFV's/Trans). Obstacles like Quad-Guns, Mortars and Roadblocks shouldn't be a much problem.

LRG: More CP's, added CAS support (Kiowa .50/Hellfire) plus Tank and changed IFV's (Stryker) and Trans (Blackhawk), still intense as the Standard does, best default map in server.. nothing to worry about :P mostly my think goes same like above

- Saaremaa

ALT: Island battles? Yes, i do like it.. this one is actually not my fav, but it has Tank/Heavy APC's and enough Trans..

STD: Extended fun battle here, ground-air fights, but the Tanks disappearance set up to be 2 IFV's (LAV-25) and more CAS/Trans support included too. Fun happens while holding Kuresaare cap coz enemy Armors almost all of them, went there :P

- Sbeneh Outskirts

INF: Alternative from STD.. only for people who wants to rush or in a good mood playing Infs..

ALT: Second best OPFOR map in-server, learning how to adapt yourselves at night-time battle with semi-armored warfare too? Kind ofna big deal for this server :D long-live Syrian Rebels!

STD: Good default map, i do like this one since we got trans, armored warfare here too as well, plus tight place for armored battles. Pretty stressful map if someone already not in mood.. RPG's are everywhere :o

- Shijia Valley

INF: A lot of CP's for a Inf map? Better if had more players..

ALT: Something missing on the server map rotation, this layout is the best for those who like armored warfare.. no problems for the CP's, all is good.. except no Trans at all, which is sad :(

STD: Decent default map in server, although it's ground-air fights all over again, CP's are reversed, assets are somehow.. 'imbalanced' for some reason. 2x Scimitar changed from the 4x Challenger and increased number of APC's/Trans/CAS supports

- Silent Eagle

INF: Interesting Inf battle taking part around the North and South Village CP's, why not?

ALT: Probably the hardest map here, since you had to deal with first 4 CP's (easily being flanked and capped by enemy forces) in map bfore going to final caps.. assets usage is more the importance here, going back and forth is the only option if it happens.. :o

STD: One of the best default map in server, no doubt playing in this one, since it's more air-ground battles focused and more numbers of armored (Leopard, Puma IFV), Trans and air assets, such as Tornado, Typhoon, i don't see anything bad here. Works with full/less people, and mainly focus on the both Villages CP's bfore moving to the next CP

- Vadso City

ALT: Semi-armored warfare and Inf gameplay, assets number are pretty nice and also include the fun and rush between housing sections. Alt is just an Alt for the Std :P

STD: I don't see this one as default map, so why not?

- Wanda Shan (STD only)

A quick pick for fully armored assets warfare as well as Trans.. why not? With full/less players, this one should be not to mess up with :D plus, it's German Forces you're talking about (VG Server located in Germany :P)

- Xiangshan (STD only)

Also one i said above, it's a quick pick map as well, but its sort like wetlands battlefield theme, not really my favorite, but just okay.. i do like the assets and numbers that French Forces has in this map, good looking :)

- Yamalia

INF: Open field Canadian Inf map? Why not? Kokan ALT and Op. Archer INF is just not enough for all the game :P

ALT: Good alternative from the default ones (LRG) for more challenging light armors vs air-light armors superiority battles (there's Havoc here :o), CP's are real wide in open field (which is good for Inf's too see around), honestly never tried this one, but why not try it?

STD: Idk why, the CP's on main seems to be swapped for some reason. This layout offers light armor battles against heavy-light ones (Tank and light MT-LB/M). I do bet, it's gonna be cool armored warfare in here as well as Inf game

LRG: Same CP's as above, it's the one and very last best default map for fully armored warfare gameplay in server, All armors including Tanks and IFV's are in fact numbers as well as enemy forces does. Trans like Chinook does have important role here for Inf's/Mech Inf's. Still works even if had more/less people in-game server..

Alright, that's all for my personal opinions about most maps.. now, it's about time to say my prefer map rotations for the server, they are:

- Muttrah City (STD)

- Fallujah West (STD)

- Bijar Canyons (STD)

- Dragon Fly (STD)

- Al-Basrah (STD)

- Burning Sands (ALT)

- Hades Peak (ALT)

- Black Gold (INF)

- Pavlovsk Bay (STD)

- Lashkar Valley (STD)

- Sbeneh Outskirts (ALT)

- Khamisiyah (INF)

- Saaremaa (STD)

- Qwai River (ALT)

- Jabal Al-Burj (INF)

- Kashan Desert (STD)

- Kokan (STD)

- Beirut (STD)

- Nuijamaa (STD)

- Ramiel (LRG)

- Wanda Shan (STD)

- Karbala (ALT)

- Silent Eagle (INF)

- Yamalia (STD)

- Kozelsk (ALT)

- Korengal Valley (STD)

- Xiangshan (STD)

- Operation Archer (STD)

- Fool's Road (INF)

- Operation Barracuda (STD)

- Dovre Winter (STD)

- Shijia Valley (ALT)

- Asad Khal (ALT)

- Vadso City (STD)

- Gaza Beach (STD)

- Assault on Grozny (STD)

- Iron Ridge (STD)

I think that's all for now, comment if you like or giving some corrections/better ideas for the map rotations. Looking forward for it.

Thanks for reading! See ya on the battlefield out there!

Cheers and Regards,

InchPincherToo

• Upvote 3

Extra Notes on Charlie's Point (STD), Hill 488 (STD) and Tad Sae Offensive (INF and ALT):

Again.. do not play this map ever, even if you bored and nothing to do.. except for some purpose (events, fun only etc.). It's going to make players become "The Real Men" in-game :P:P:P 

Good day,

InchPincherToo

I do like the start of the maprotation I find it a good choice of relative easy but fun to play maps at the beginning a nice suggestion.

However i have my doubts about Hades peak alt. 

Hill 488 is really easy the average time I clear that map is 15 min. The car goes cap the center flag, The Mighty logi goes cap north and sits on the next flag. both flags can be capped without using a single round. after that you simply push to the next flag and hide in the bulletproof huts. At this point the server will either crash from the 30 bots trying to climb the ladder leading to your bulletproof hut. Or you make it and the round is over. 

Tadsae is not as hard as it seems but people do not think logically. The most simple way to clear this map is using the navigation flaws of the bots. At start a logi outside the main should be placed and everybody needs to get there ass of the main base and leave the bots do whatever they wish to do with the uncapable flag. Once all the bots are at the US main people can freely push to the bridge and cap it without resistance. A big FOB should be placed down with the machine guns aimed towards the US main. Once the flag capped the team should move up to the village where there will be no resistance either (this due to no bots respawning since non or little where killed). Once that flag is neutral fall back to bridge and clear the remaining bots up that could be between village and US main. after this dig in INSIDE the village and let the bots come as close as possible to the village. Your aim is to then outflank the bots and cap temple when all the bots are busy walking to the village and back. The time it takes for the bots to walk to the village and back to temple is enough for 2 people to cap temple and the main. The last part has been proved to be working by Tedf and me where we capped temple with just 2 people. 

Further the Mighty logi truck is the best attack and defence emplacement, the mighty logi truck can take approximately 3 RPG's before been destroyed and it can repair itself, sadly it can not be repaired by the combat engineer. Another Great advantage of the mighty logi is that it cant get tracked unlike the not so mighty APC. However in order to utilise the mighty logi truck, one will need a experienced driver that can handle the intense pressure of not flipping the mighty logi truck when finding new prays to shoot.

14 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Hill 488 is really easy the average time I clear that map is 15 min. The car goes cap the center flag, The Mighty logi goes cap north and sits on the next flag. both flags can be capped without using a single round. after that you simply push to the next flag and hide in the bulletproof huts. At this point the server will either crash from the 30 bots trying to climb the ladder leading to your bulletproof hut. Or you make it and the round is over. 

I tell you what, after reading this.. it's maybe worth a shot playing on this map.. but only if the server not crashing while in-game :(. Logistics are pretty much the crucial importance in almost every map in this =VG= Co-op Server, everyone does done it by building strategic FOB's and emplacements (especially Commander itself if available)

14 hours ago, =VG= Double_13 said:

Tadsae is not as hard as it seems but people do not think logically. The most simple way to clear this map is using the navigation flaws of the bots. At start a logi outside the main should be placed and everybody needs to get there ass of the main base and leave the bots do whatever they wish to do with the uncapable flag. Once all the bots are at the US main people can freely push to the bridge and cap it without resistance. A big FOB should be placed down with the machine guns aimed towards the US main. Once the flag capped the team should move up to the village where there will be no resistance either (this due to no bots respawning since non or little where killed). Once that flag is neutral fall back to bridge and clear the remaining bots up that could be between village and US main. after this dig in INSIDE the village and let the bots come as close as possible to the village. Your aim is to then outflank the bots and cap temple when all the bots are busy walking to the village and back. The time it takes for the bots to walk to the village and back to temple is enough for 2 people to cap temple and the main. The last part has been proved to be working by Tedf and me where we capped temple with just 2 people. 

Further the Mighty logi truck is the best attack and defence emplacement, the mighty logi truck can take approximately 3 RPG's before been destroyed and it can repair itself, sadly it can not be repaired by the combat engineer. Another Great advantage of the mighty logi is that it cant get tracked unlike the not so mighty APC. However in order to utilise the mighty logi truck, one will need a experienced driver that can handle the intense pressure of not flipping the mighty logi truck when finding new prays to shoot.

After reading this as well, (About the ALT) honestly i had never tried that kind of strategy in-game, leaving NVA bots to cap whatever they want till the last cap and moving back to the middle of it (Bridge), putting perfectly placed FOB as well as wiping out the enemies too.. interesting- :D. (About the INF) should we try this one too? It looks like a modern USMC vs PLA China forces in here, so it has balanced gameplay (especially Inf's)

I see you were talking about that Mighty Logi's of yours (M548A1, i thought its looks probably the same as M35 Logistics :P), i just realized.. i read the assets list again and it said to be 'Armored Logi' same like M113 Logistics that IDF has (since you were said it cannot be repaired by Combat Engineer, only vehicle itself), best for enduring fires, that could be work well.. btw, does anyone had using the M113 ACAV too in ALT layout? (I bet no one using it :P, except M151A2 Jeep)

Anyways, i'm probably looking forward to play on one of this map (should be changed on Hades Peak (ALT) or other maps)

Cheers,

InchPincherToo

• Upvote 2