=VG= Kavelenko

Introduction to Kavelenko

13 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Kavelenko is my in-game name, team mates sometimes call me "Kav" or something far worse.

I've been playing on the Veterans-Gaming Coop server for the past two weeks, I'm having a ball meeting all the regulars. Looks to be a very good community to play PR so far.

The server I normally play on has shutdown due to the owner moving so I've come across to Veterans to find an alternative place to enjoy the game.

I've been playing PR for over a year now and was also an admin for that server. My ping has gone up considerably but I'm on fiber so can still fly and play the game reasonably ok.

I'm an ex-pat Kiwi living in Adelaide, South Australia, I hope you wont hold that against me. :)

cheers,
Kav

Hey bro! Played with you today. Join my squad anytime!

HaterOneActual

SL -TMWRK MICINF

Hey Mikel  and HaterOneActual,

Thanks for the welcome and for sure I look forward to rolling with you guys next time.

You guys are great PR players!

cheers,

Kav

Seen you few times on our Teamspeak and ingame. Quite funny guys to play with.

Hope to see you in the server more often

Thanks Double_13,

I've read the website rules for the server and TS so try to login whenever I play on Veterans-Gaming.

Yes you might find our humor a little bit different but I played a few games with [ZOO] TomSawyer yesterday and he wrote the book on being funny!!

He's hilarious! I feel like I'm gonna get banned any minute just for being in his squad...lol.

cheers,

Kav

Glad to see you made it to the forums as well! Hope to see you on the server again soon!

Edited by PissBlitz
typo

Thanks for the welcome PissBlitz, SemlerPDX, and BrakeGamer.

'Always a pleasure to do battle with more PR veterans, excuse the pun.

cheers,

Kav

Sup Kav welcome to VG! Thanks for joining the site. see you in the servers. Blud

Heya BluDKlot, and Jove,

Thanks for the welcome see you on the battlefield!

Kav

Welcome Kavelenko, good to have one more good and friendly player by our side. See ya in game