DirtyDevil69

DirtyD

10 posts in this topic

Sup Mr and Ms Ladies, you all know me from the Badassery Squad i lead known as the 6B3M, or maybe its from the beast piloting i do. OR maybe ive tked you at some point, and you remember me from the pure hatred that burns inside and wakes you up everyday waiting for the moment when you can take that knife and shove it into my foot.

But hey, who knows, i sure as hell dont know what wakes you up in the morning. For me, its the Bacon.

About Me: Last year of highschool, 17, did the Delayed Entry Program for the US Marine corp for about 6 months, talked to the SSGT. decided id go police academy instead, because i feel like police are in high demand in our Beautiful country than a soldier is.

And i have no idea what else i should post, thanks for reading, i love you all, even if you hate me back. 

The name does recall someone tking me on accident. Don't worrys it happens to the best of us. 

Nice introduction and a respectable choice to join the police if your country needs them more then soldiers. 

Anyway, hope to see ya Ingame 

You shouldn't have fucked your recruiter like that bro but welcome to the site. Fuck us like that and it will be blood on my knife or shit on semlers dick. Yup, its like that. See you out there.. Blud 

Hey Big D!

About time you showed your face on here, especially after those worse-than-horrible flight skills.

Anyway, always good to have you in the squad ;). Gotta give you that BIG D HAT kit on Muttrah some more.

Awesome choice of choosing the police academy! You sound like a trooper who is concerned with his country ;). Now show the rest of the world that not all cops are racist butteaters :).

See you around dude :). Stay cool.

21 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

You shouldn't have fucked your recruiter like that bro but welcome to the site. Fuck us like that and it will be blood on my knife or shit on semlers dick. Yup, its like that. See you out there.. Blud 

Well hey now, i didnt just fuck him, i talked to him over the course of 2 weeks about it, i didnt just up and say, fuck you, ima do the police. Im an ass, but not that much of one.

lol I was a recruiter so ya it sucks when that happens because now we have to find 2 jerk offs instead of one to keep our numbers on point bcus of the attrition. LOL not cool

2 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

lol I was a recruiter so ya it sucks when that happens because now we have to find 2 jerk offs instead of one to keep our numbers on point. LOL

well i can see it from that point of view, sometimes i miss it, but im glad i did it, its set me on a steady workout regime, and i made quite a few friends during the RSS Gatherings.