JarVin007

The crazy, loud, asshole you all know and love :)

19 posts in this topic

You all know me in game as "JarVin007". I am usually the guy that is trolling his friends in game and being a very useful part of a squad at the same time. I honestly don't know how you guys put up with me, but I'm glad you do. i'm relatively new to PR as I have only been playing less than a year, but I have learned a lot about the game in that short time and have quickly fallen in love with the game, and the VG PR Coop server! I can be a handful sometimes, but I know the rules of the server very well and try to follow them the best I can while still having fun :). A little bit about my self: I am from the good ole state of Arkansas and I am a up and coming professional bowler who is going to school for a business admin degree. Even though it may not seem like it in game, I am a very "by the book" type of person. 

That is a little bit about me and see you guys in game!

thanks for the nice intro Jar, see you in game ;)

Welcome Jarvin. Youre topic subject pretty much sums up your character. Loud and an asshole. Maybe I haven't played with you much and you 're actually a good guy, but I don't think you make a lot of new friends or gain respect if you continue that attitude bro. I respect your self-honesty Jarvin007. Anyway thanks for the intro

Sledge

i have played with you for sure but i honestly dont remember your playstyle/character well :D its been too long since i've played PR. 

anyway nice intro. gonna try to remeber your personalty next time we play together :P

Best intro ever Jarvin!  Pretty much summed yourself to a T while playing PR :lol: 

Great intro man .Good to know more about you and see you in Pr. :ignat_02:

Thanks for the intro - good luck with the bowling! Don't pull a Munson...

kingpin-03.jpg

Welcome Jar! 

I'm currently serving so I won't be on too much! But I'll see you around sometime in the future 

Taught me more about the Gulf wars, Iraq's history in regards to the US, and much more within 30 minutes WHILE both me and him were flying CAS than my former history teacher, who had a month to do so.

11/10, would learn again, welcome to the forums!

2 minutes ago, Protech said:

Taught me more about the Gulf wars, Iraq's history in regards to the US, and much more within 30 minutes WHILE both me and him were flying CAS than my former history teacher, who had a month to do so.

11/10, would learn again, welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the kind words Protech! Had fun!

Jarvin has to be one of the worst people I've played with ever /s, I swear on me mum, 1v1 me m8. :P

Jarvin is the perfect rifleman. Since he listens bad to most of the commands, he slacks behind allot. This is useful in some situations where the squad got wiped and he can come and pick us up. 

Basically he's one of those Tour de France support vehicles. They kinda useless and annoying,until shit hits the fan. 

Jk jarvin is a really nice player