=VG= Melon Muncher

PR Admin Thread

6 posts in this topic

This is a thread for the general and not private goings on among the PR server and the admin community

I'll update this original post as it's needed.

Posts will be deleted as they become obsolete, probably after a week or so, Important information will be placed into this post. Posts that are not important or related to a conversation at hand will be deleted

Private information and reports of abuse are still to be sent to a head admin via PM

This is not a player report thread, you want to report? Make a thread for it.

WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR

Rules; Any clarification regarding rules or rule changes/additions you think are necessary

Admin nominations; post in the topic with a name and brief reason (Example; Melon: He's amazing!!!!11!!!1!) Self nominations or requests for admin will be ignored. Nominations are not guaranteed.

Map Issues; Any broken maps. Asset issues. Bots dying on spawn. Anything related to the maps(Had a lot of maps still set to opfor after the other week, please notify me of issues like this or they don't get fixed)

Server issues; Server down or offline. Banlist wiped (banned people start showing up on the server)

Anything else that is important for the server or fellow admins

REMEMBER! THIS THREAD IS PUBLIC!

Admin Guidelines
HERE
Server Rules
HERE

WHAT'S NEWS

Admin rights updated

Some server settings changed

Please welcome @deathdealer203 to our PR staff

Okay, quick address to all the admins regarding ban appeals, unless you are the banning admin or head admin ban appeals are not for you to post in. It's up to the banning admin or head admin to make a decision on what the outcome is without any peanut gallery posts.

Hey i am daily active PR Player. I have a Server on my own but searching for new community what is bigger. And you are biggest coop community. How can I become a Server admin and so on? Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, xXJohnRyXx said:

Hey i am daily active PR Player. I have a Server on my own but searching for new community what is bigger. And you are biggest coop community. How can I become a Server admin and so on? Thanks in advance

We select our server admins based on recommendations made by other server admins. 

These recommendations often involve 

• Good Behaviour on our server
  • Active on teamspeak
  • Assisting other players with issues/exploring the game

If you are aiming to become a server admin on our server then try to fulfill these things above and get noticed in a positive way.

#updated Main post as well 

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update and continue to thank all the admin and community members that make the =VG= COOP PR server great.  I wanted to further impress upon you all how helpful the !R (Player Name) reports assist me and other super admin when looking over the logs and how great the reports have been lately.  I have noticed that we have added a few new people to the banlist, 248 people to be exact since the start of the new year 2017.  Last bit of shop for the post is to remember that SNG and DZ are Ban on site clans. I also want to shout out to all of the new members that we have had join our community and have brought back some old faces as well.   

Remember if you have any questions about rules, how to play the game, or just want to get some information about a variety of things we, as a community are here to help as much as we can.   

Cheers-

m8