=VG= Rotblut

Keys just arrived

18 posts in this topic

For those who`ve been waiting like me, the keys of the open Beta for Battlefield 1 have just been sent to us. Check your E Mails. Actually I am at 33% downloading.

See you all at the Battlefield

Heal/Kill you later

Ah dang it, I've been waiting the whole day, still nothing... Anyways happy Battlefielding...

30 minutes ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

how do u get a key?

You have to had signed up by Aug 21 for beta access...doh

5 hours ago, Jersans said:

Battlefield 1? Did I miss something again? 

5 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

You have to had signed up by Aug 21 for beta access...doh

Right said:birthday-present:ssss fun.

But from Aug. 31 the beta it is also open for the public when i understood it right

It's available for everyone now:). Just go to the Origin store> Free Games> Demos and Betas section.

80 Euro? I live in the fucking Czech republic how will I pay for that? Not eat for a month? They could really do with some regional pricing. 

Just for your information 80 Euro is like 80 beers in the pub.

that price is crazy high, never gonna buy it. 

Wow - $80 US -- fuck that.  Gonna do the same thing I did with BF4, wait a few years till a sale has it for $20.

3 hours ago, Jersans said:

80 Euro? I live in the fucking Czech republic how will I pay for that? Not eat for a month? They could really do with some regional pricing. 

Just for your information 80 Euro is like 80 beers in the pub.

Don't go to and Icelandic pub then.  €8-10 per pint is pretty standard. 

Yeah the price is pretty ridiculous.. If you want the package that includes all the expansion packs, which you pretty much need because you only have something like 5 maps without it, you have to pay like US$130.00. I've had some fun with the Beta but not enough to justify that sort of price tag for it, or for any other game really.

15 hours ago, =VG= Meiz said:

Yeah the price is pretty ridiculous..

Right, even the Beta is fun to play, I also do not see me paying 120 €uro to play a game. Letz wait and see. The price will drop soon I believe. I stay for the last 10 years with BF2 and his mods. I am pretty happy with this and all the other games I bought the last years, I played a few hours or days and then I always come back to .... what`s so much fun for me. Battlefield simply rocks! :ddd_01:

Don't think price will drop for atleast a year from its release and I doubt you could buy it somewhere cheaper like kinguin, g2a or something like that. But hey, lets just wait and see