=VG= BLuDKLoT

This game rocks!

7 posts in this topic

For those of you that like team play based games like me, then you'll like this! It's COD meets PR in a strange kinda way. I'm really enjoying this game! I wish more VG guys had it it be cool to do a VG 5 man stack on these maps. GFX are great, AI are lethal, maps are fun, weapons good, overall this game delivers more than I expected. If you have it hmu and lets play! 

Rainbow Six Siege is really nice I got to say that, it had a free weekend on Steam a few weeks back, but I have to hold off on getting that title for now. Main thing that turns me on about that game is a breath of fresh air and the setting of the game, SWAT kinda think but more creative and open. Also the game has free dlc and operators which are dope.

I have Rainbow Six Siege, and play it all the time, free free to add me, my UPlay is: Bumbleknox

Rabbit032, TH and Casual only. I usually play drunk.

If you ever need a crew do count me in! ;)I'm always up for a streak of terrorists hunts anytime (HAIL FUZE ) Just add me on uplay  Sold8rOfMis4une and give me a shout whenever its game time :lol:

1nez9l.jpg