Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Staff Apps?

Bumbleknox

You need to become trusted by the community and it's members, we rarely recruit admins based on applicatoins, but we observe and if we see someone with the will, someone we trust we will look into it. So my suggestion is to post frequently in forums, hang around or TS (when it comes back online) and our Gameservers including but not limited to PR:BF2

I hope I cleared it up for You and good luck in the future!

Brake

• Upvote 1

First of all, we appreciate your interest in becoming an admin for VG PR CO-OP server. However, I regret to inform you that we do not provide admin privileges right away to new players who submitted an application. We have an extensive selection system where admins observe a player's behavior for a long time (usually 2-3 months, but up to a year in some extreme cases) and decide whether a player is suitable for an admin privilege. Once a player is considered safe to handle admin privileges, =VG= admins will contact you to ask whether you are still interested in becoming an admin, and will give you a limited admin privilege for a short time to see how you behave during this "probation period." If players do not abuse their power during this time, you will become an admin for VG CO-OP server and can help us clean maniacs, trolls, and many other misfits who visit our server often.

Since we heard your interest, admins will start looking closely to how you behave. Please be civil, polite to players, no matter what their skill level is and what their position is within this community. Do you see a rule violation happening while you are playing the game? Report by using " /r 'player' 'reasons for reporting' " command and help admins online to solve the situation. If there a teamkiller in the server and you don't see anything done about the guy's behavior, hop onto our TeamSpeak channel and look for anyone online who can help you dissolve the frustration. Active communication with other players in both PR COOP and TS/Forum can help you a big way when you want to become an admin.

Please be aware, while you can be friends with admins, that doesn't guarantee you getting an admin privilege. If an admin recommends you, we will take that into consideration, but please aware that they might be questioned if their recommended candidates engage in a questionable judgment/activities. If they refuse to vouch for you, do not be angry, as they did hard work to earn their place in VG as much as you will do.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Best of luck,

ZZANG

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, =VG= BrakeGamer said:

You need to become trusted by the community and it's members, we rarely recruit admins based on applicatoins, but we observe and if we see someone with the will, someone we trust we will look into it. So my suggestion is to post frequently in forums, hang around or TS (when it comes back online) and our Gameservers including but not limited to PR:BF2

I hope I cleared it up for You and good luck in the future!

Brake

17 minutes ago, ZZANG1847 said:

First of all, we appreciate your interest in becoming an admin for VG PR CO-OP server. However, I regret to inform you that we do not provide admin privileges right away to new players who submitted an application for admin rights. We have an extensive selection system where admins and other regular PR players observe a player's behavior for a long time (usually 2-3 months, but up to a year in some extreme cases) and decide whether a player is suitable for an admin privilege. Once a player is deemed qualified for such responsibility, head admins will contact you to ask whether you are still interested in becoming an admin, and will give you a limited admin privilege for a short time to see how you behave during these "probation periods." If players do not abuse their power during this time, you will become an admin for VG CO-OP server and can help us clean maniacs, trolls, and many other misfits who visit our server often.

Since we heard your interest, both admins and regular players will start looking closely to how you behave. Please be civil, polite to players, no matter what their skill level is and what their position is within this community. Do you see a rule violation happening while you are playing the game? Report by using " /r 'player' 'reasons for reporting' " command and help admins online to solve the situation. Is there a teamkiller in the server and you don't see anything done about the guy's behavior? Hop onto our TeamSpeak channel and look for anyone online who can help you dissolve the frustration. Active communication with other players in both PR COOP and TS/Forum can help you a big way when you want to become an admin.

Please be aware, while you can become friends with admins or regular friends, that doesn't guarantee a fast, safe passage to become an admin. If a regular admin recommends you to become an admin, we will take that into consideration, but please aware that they might be questioned if their recommended candidates engage in a questionable judgment/activities. If they refuse to vouch for you, do not be angry, as they did hard work to earn their place in VG as much as you will do.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Best of luck,

ZZANG

Thank you so much for the feedback, it is much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

You're a good player, as you've proven yesterday over several rounds in my squad. As mentioned before by others, =VG= does not actively recruit admins. Just play at your best, report those who break rules and do your best to spread a 'good player' attitude. Watch the forums regularly and join TS when you're playing.

See you soon man! Nice to have you!