Jersans

An Introduction? Here's mine (Jersans)

Let me do one as well. Why not!? 

Hi! My name is Jersans, or according to Double (bad-luck) 13 - Jerk-sans (it didn't stick), and I am a PR-oholic.  I try to quit. Sometimes for years even. But every time I try to get out it JUST pulls me back in sooner or later.  Anyhoo the details probably no-one is waiting for:

• The GAME: I have been playing BF2/PR for roughly since it came out and have been an off/on frequent visitor to this community since 2010. And (BTW) thank you =VG= for being as awesome as you are
  • My SKILLS: I cannot fly at all. I shoot very poorly and hell if it wasn't for my buddy Fastjack I probably wouldn't even know how the game could be played. He taught me everything I know. 
  • My QUALITIES: Some of you may know me as a friendly and kind and humorist that likes joking more than anything. But that's not really true. I just want shit organised and work flawlessly.  
  • My WEAKNESSES: I should probably learn how to fly. Or command a unit. Or be a proper AT guy. Etc.
  • My OPPORTUNITIES: I'd like to learn how to fly some day. It's just awesome. And even though I cannot fly I'd still like to be your bomber or gunner etc. CAS! Please invite me! 
  • My STRENGTHS: I have a loud voice. SO I try to say shit and make sense of what I am saying and then hope that I am lucky enough to play with people that actually rock - - - > THANK YOU GUYS, there would be no I in TEAM if it weren't for you.
  • My THREATS: Well I am an emotional person so sometimes I say shit like: 'you dumb f*** why the f*** would you do something that f***-ing dumb and f*** it all up!!! f*** you! You f***ing s*** you piss poor excuse for a bleep bleep bleep' (DISCLAIMER: I don't and wouldn't really say that, it is for illustration purposes only)

Anything else you want to know? Probably not. But if you do? Call out in the threat below (yes, you please chase those crickets away)  or PM me.

Cheers Jersans!

OH or PS or whatever: 

• Upvote 7

Listen up rookie, you flying lessons start tomorrow at 0500. See you on the deck and dont be late!

thanks for the intro, catch ya in game soon ;)

Don't feel bad, I don't do flying at all.  Helicopters even crash if I get into the transport side of them... I am more like a "boots on the ground" kind of guy myself.  It is good to see you on the server though!

I can still remember trying to teach jersans to fly. I think he wrecked more choppers in one day then the whole VG server does in a month. 

Also I am glad to know that's right  finally notices his AT skills aren't the best. Luckly for us he's most of the time squad lead so he can hand that task over to more competent people.

Anyway while I haven't seen you on much except for the event I hope to see you once again on the battlefield. It's always handy to have a second competent squad/squad lead  on the server. 

Ps it's according to your Vodka people Double trouble. 

Ah yes @Double_13  trouble. Those days we couldn't play and @Rotblut made a server so we could rcon the hell out of it and fly. It was a disaster. I landed only twice on the deck to reload and basically sucked so badly it was painful. Now with regard to AT I have to slightly differ opinion. I am actually not so bad with the LAT. But yeah. I suck ;). In my defense I do have a wife. So you know...

OH I think Rotblut has some video's of that episode. Let's see.

22 hours ago, =VG= m823us said:

Don't feel bad, I don't do flying at all.  Helicopters even crash if I get into the transport side of them... I am more like a "boots on the ground" kind of guy myself.  It is good to see you on the server though!

Nah. It only sucks when there are no awesome trans guys around. And yeah.  I am more of a "boots on the ground" person but then again I'd love to not crash every chopper I set eyes on. It's a thing. Guys I am just a earthy guy that wants to feel gravity at the source. My feet.

23 hours ago, =VG= Jaki said:

Listen up rookie, you flying lessons start tomorrow at 0500. See you on the deck and dont be late!

thanks for the intro, catch ya in game soon ;)

Double tried. Rotblut tried. I just really suck. But challenge accepted. My wife is leaving for Prague tomorrow so nothing left for me but PR or stripclubs. @Teachmemasterjedi

4 hours ago, Jersans said:

My wife is leaving for Prague tomorrow so nothing left for me but PR or stripclubs. @Teachmemasterjedi

Tough choices it sounds like.  

I love this Intro so much. And, -he really speaks the truth ;) . Please Jaki try to teach him sempai!!! Since Double and me try to on the local server, my Bots go crasy everytime I fly. But i also realised that he loves the rcon command prbot4. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axEdYUqNbcM

I hope to see you soon, it is mostly a pleasure to play with you ;-)=)

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Rotblut said:

I love this Intro so much. And, -he really speaks the truth ;) . Please Jaki try to teach him sempai!!! Since Double and me try to on the local server, my Bots go crasy everytime I fly. But i also realised that he loves the rcon command prbot4. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axEdYUqNbcM

I hope to see you soon, it is mostly a pleasure to play with you ;-)=)

'Mostly'? ;)

Anyhoo, thank you for not posting video's of me crashing helicopters :P

• Upvote 1