JCLA3114

Guessing it was about time

14 posts in this topic

After about 3 years, might as well make an introduction thread

(this thread was not at all inspired in the fact that hater just made his a while ago, not at all)

Well, I play PR for about 3 years, BF2 for ~6 and also play RTS and other strategy games (C&C, H.of Iron anyone?). Since a few years ago started watching anime and now I'm simply addicted to novels I guess. People say reading is good but... maybe it's a bit too good?

Anyway, here's your friendly neighbourhood trans pilot, medic, or SL when you need it :D

I'm 19, from Portugal (that tiny country people from big countries outside europe never heard about) and I'm studying physics. JCLA is just my initials (if translated, would be John <insert portuguese (sur)names here>) and 3114 originally came from a car license plate way over 10 years ago, so just an old nick that I never bothered to change.

Hello everyone!

O gawd JC is not in trans! I guess I go walk to the next flag since trans is probably gonna get shot down again xD.

And there you go again, JC is once more out of epipens after scraping up the whole squad leaveing non to revive himself. Just because someone decided to walk to the next flag.xD

I think that sums up 90% of the rounds of JC and me. 

Well see ya on TS and in game

Good to know more about you. I had a good time fighting alongside you. See you in Pr !!    :crigon_04:

Welcome to the Forums & =VG=, have a good time, and look forward to seeing You on the battlefield! :big_boss:

Welcome to the site, always appreciate the talks we have in TS and in PR.  I always appreciate your gameplay as well as a team player.

Thanks everyone :D

On 09/08/2016 at 5:37 AM, KYLE DK1944 said:

Welcome to VG, hope you enjoy your time here. :D

P.S: What is your favorite anime?

Right now I'm in the middle of Arslan Senki, which looks nice.

Already watched way too many, Guilty Crown, Code Geass, TTGL, SAO, Mahouka... and still many more that I liked

Sup jc welcome to the site. Thx for sharing. See you out there! Blud

Welcome to the site and servers! Thanks for the intro! :D

Nice Intro, thanks.

See you in Game, maybe I have some ammo for you! ;)

8 hours ago, =VG= SavageCDN said:

Welcome to =VG= nice to see another HOI player 

you should join Ted sydney and me in HOI 4

15 hours ago, Double_13 said:

you should join Ted sydney and me in HOI 4

Haven't bought it yet.. didn't hear great reviews when it first came out.  I'll have to give it another chance.

-HOI4 stuff-

From what I've seen a little in some videos, the unit control is not as detailed or specific as in HOI3, though I heard that production is made better.

In any case, I'm just waiting for a good sale (at least 50% off)  before I get it, and stick to CK2 and HOI3 in the meantime. Hoping for christmas sale?