• Announcements

• =VG= SemlerPDX

(Incomplete) VG Server Standard Maintenance & Updates - Friday 0300 ZULU (Thursday night for USA)   06/15/2018

**Too many players online, only did half the work - will complete tomorrow evening, same time**
      All VG Game Servers including TS3 and Falcon BMS will be going down for standard maintenance and updates on Friday June 22st at 0300 ZULU (which will be Wednesday evening in the USA).  Downtime is estimated to be 5 hours, but could be shorter (or longer) depending on a number of factors.  TS3 and Falcon BMS may be restored faster, and we may get these servers back online before moving on to other tasks.
=VG= HaterOneActual

HaterOneActual - Mount Up!!!

52 minutes ago, HaterOneActual said:

Yo! I love PR on the VG server!!!

Very well said, I agree wholeheartedly.  One of the reasons why I still am here today is because of the VG COOP, it is all that I play.  

• Upvote 2

Hello my fellow squad leader. It's nice to see you enjoy your time on =VG=. Might I suggest to hop on TS now and then to have even more fun. 

Anyway see ya lator

• Upvote 1

One of those few whose squad I'd join instead of leading my own ;)! Glad to see you on here bro. Hit us up in TS sometimes!

• Upvote 2

On 8/6/2016 at 5:58 PM, HaterOneActual said:

Yo! I love PR on the VG server!!!

Who doesn't ! One of the main reasons i still play after all these years too.

• Upvote 3