Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

I got banned again

Golden-Eagle

Hello i am the admin who banned you.

Since you know the rules that shooting smoke is not allowed I wonder why you did it.

Another reason I banned you is that you intent to break the rules multiple times and it seems it got tolerated a bit to much.

I personally do not see a reason for unban because you had multiple warnings and you behavior doesn't change in any possible matter.

Judging from your triple post above you do not take the cause of your actions serious in any sort of way.

Now that I recall it, your account was banned again before due too your brother TK'ing the hell out of the server, so now you doing it again and constantly spaming chat ingame, considering that I have to agree with Double, but a Temp-Ban woud be in place, perma is a bit to much. Learn to behave and return in a month, thats my solution. Will leave the decision to the heads in =VG=

• Upvote 1

• TEDF locked this topic