Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Mapvote No Longer Working

FPSGeraud

Hey guys,

For some reason I can't start mapvotes any more. It says you have insufficient rights to use this command but I can still change the map/use other admins commands. Has the mapvote command been removed or am I just experiencing some random glitch?

Is anyone else suffering from the same problem?

Geraud.

1 hour ago, Double_13 said:

I do wonder why the !admin command is back on the public list.

I can really notice that when I join the server and there was no admin online before me. When I join people tell me there was a huge tk event  and the person in question left since !admin showed an admin was joining.

Hmm You might have a good point there. If people don't know there's an admin at the server, they might show their real face then. Which makes it easier for u guys to get rid of them. It's hard to kick ppl based on what other people are saying. Rather just witness it yourself

I think we should not make a fuzz about the admins command all to much. While I know it can be annoying, it might be so that certain people (high admins) can check for possible abuse within the admins. Even if that is true I think that if you feel unconformable with this you might have something to hide. Pressing tab and take a brief moment to look at the playerlist tells me all the admins to. 

Mapvote got moved to the highest admin level a while ago as it's damn useless command and causes server crashes every 8 times out of 10.

!admins should work for everyone except regular players and light admins.

All available admin commands are listed on PR admin HQ teamspeak channel

• Upvote 1