Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

BF2

Rain_Doc-357

I remember the original BF2 - it felt "small" compared to PR.  Also, the nade spamming and dolphin diving bothered me, which is why I turned to BF2: Project Reality mod.  In my opinion, BF4 is far more playable than BF2.  But it's still a very cool game!  I remember learning how to fly the Cobra on (IIRC) Dragon Valley offline, hoping to get into flying online.  But, again, there was little teamwork online with active comms squads rare, just a bunch of grab-astic pieces of amphibious shit.  I found the best cooperative team play in PR and PR COOP where people who lone-wolf are the rarity.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

I remember the original BF2 - it felt "small" compared to PR.  Also, the nade spamming and dolphin diving bothered me, which is why I turned to BF2: Project Reality mod.  In my opinion, BF4 is far more playable than BF2.  But it's still a very cool game!  I remember learning how to fly the Cobra on (IIRC) Dragon Valley offline, hoping to get into flying online.  But, again, there was little teamwork online with active comms squads rare, just a bunch of grab-astic pieces of amphibious shit.  I found the best cooperative team play in PR and PR COOP where people who lone-wolf are the rarity.

I can't even imagine how COD is. Never bought a COD game yet, never going to either