Fighter1407

Hello Again. Reporting Back

9 posts in this topic

Hey Guys!
How have you been?! It's been a LONG TIME since I've been on this site, but god damn this bring back a lot of god memories!

A lot of things have been going on since I talked to you guys last time, but I recently started to play PR again and i couldn't avoid stopping by again.
I finally got some time to play this game again and I would love to be a part of your Clan again. Hopefully some of you guys remember me from the old times.

Anyway, For most of you people that don't know me. I'm from Norway and I'm currently serving over here.   I've been playing this MOD since 2009-(2010)? but I took a long break due to studying broad in the US.

I spent most of my PR time as a member and Admin on your Coop server, but I went ghost which I regret A A LOT.

I'm looking forward to play with you guys and hopefully we will all make a good team against the fearful bots!

Hey bro good to see you again, it's been a while! Thanks for checking in, I'll see you in the server! Blud

11 hours ago, =VG= BLuDKLoT said:

Hey bro good to see you again, it's been a while! Thanks for checking in, I'll see you in the server! Blud

Defintely my man! 

Can't wait! 

41 minutes ago, =VG= SemlerPDX said:

Welcome back!  See you around! :)

Thanks Buddy!

I Like when old sitemembers returning. Welcome back

Thank you guys! Glad to be back. I'll download TS3 now and catch up with ya'l

I dare to welcome you back, although I'm still too short in the VG family to know/knew(?) you ;)