Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Project Reality "V.W." Event

TEDF

Hi chaps,

Sorry for such a delay, but my internet went wild yesterday and therefore I wasn't able to finish the upload. I'll post the maps in an hour or so, after I have managed to set them up on the server. 

Also, me and editor program had a massive fight yesterday while trying to fix the flag issue, meaning that we are forced to use vanilla flag layouts and therefore removing capture the flag winning condition. Some of the maps have few static weapon systems (at /aa guns) and light vehicles like techies laying around. Players are NOT allowed to use any other vehicle than in what they have signed up OR that's been provided by the observer.

The winning condition will be - the first team to collect 50 points (may be changed, depending on how the first round goes) wins. Earning the points is simple :

1. A kill earns the team 1 point

2. Killing the enemy command tank earns the team 10 points.  

Also the teams are going to be shuffled a bit to balance them out. The final list will be given prior to the event start.

EDIT : Maps have been added! Check the main post

=VG= TED(F)

• Upvote 3

New roster : 

Team blue :

Command Tank - Double_13

T62 - Jersans

T62 - Ranger

T62 - Protech

T62 - Evergreen

Scorpion - JCLA

BMP - BrakeGamer