Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Before replying to a post, check the date (and year!)

=VG= SemlerPDX

There is much for us to work out still with the new website.  Everything works well enough for now that plenty of new posts and threads are coming around.

Problem is that our current data set is from one year ago, and threads that may look like they are started THIS June were actually started in June 2015!  Please double check the original post date of the first post and last post in a thread before you post a reply on a potentially dead or ancient thread.

Worst part is that these posts are showing up in front page lists like "VG Gaming Feed"  -- please just double check before you post.  Thank you!

My apologies refers to the following post "[poll] New Site", created in 2011, already been closed by Semler. The title was misleading. Of course I will look very accurately on the date into the future. Indeed LOL - respond five years later is really embarrassing, but unfortunately i can’t change it any more :rolleyes::lol: